ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ; ᴍʏ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀsᴛ

Another dark and lonely night, only the sounds of wind can be heard. A young man sits on his throne, well soon-to-be throne. His name is Huang Renjun, the next ruler of Underworld. He's young, rich, and his personality matches his looks, cold.

His grandfather, Hades, is the god of the Underworld, making him as the future king of it. He lives in a different world from all his friends, living alone with his father, Plutus, in a dark place beneath the earth, The Underworld.

The rest of his friends reside on Mount Olympus, and most of the times he visits them there. Although, he's quite different from the rest of them. Being the only one that lives in the Underworld, he's more to a cold, mature, and rutheless person.

The one thing he never experienced before is falling in love. No, he never loved anyone apart from his family before. Being the only son of Plutus, he's used to be a cold and ignorant person, especially if it's about love. Although his father and grandfather both had fallen in love before, somehow he's just not interested about it.

Many people, well almost everyone, is scared of him. He's going to be the King of Underworld soon, and that's something people shouldn't underestimate. Despite his young age, his father approved him to be the king at such a young age because of his maturity. Although he's one of the rebels at school, he's very mature for his age.

He goes to the school of Olympians, where the descendants of the major deities all goes to. Renjun, being the only descendant of the Underworld, he's one of the most popular guy at school. He was feared by many, liked by many because of his attractive looks, and loved by some because of his true self.

Being the total opposite of him, Na Jieun is more to an outgoing and warm type, although she's also quite rebel-ish. She's the daughter of Hermes, the leader of souls to the river Styx in the underworld, where the boatman Charon would take them to Hades, Renjun's grandfather.

Her brother, Jaemin, is going to be the heir of their family. Her family is quite close to Renjun's, partly because her grandfather can travel quickly and freely between their world and the Underworld. It's also his job, leading the souls to the world of the dead.

That's how they both first met, how they're connected and attracted to each other. It's an unrequited love at first, because of Renjun's stubborn mindset about love. It was hard for the both of them at first, but somehow they made it. They're meant to be together, even though they live in the complete opposite world.