★ 28

Renjun stared at the darkness of the night sky, his thoughts filled with many things. The cold air hits his skin, making him shiver a little. To most people, Underworld is a place they fear since it's where all the souls of the dead stays. But to him, it's his home, his safe place.

He looked up at the sky, even though all he could see is darkness- no stars, no moon. The longing feeling stays inside him, it never left ever since Eunha died. 

He closed his eyes, feeling a melancholic feeling hit him like a truck. He opened his now bright red eyes, trying to keep his breath steady. A strong feeling began to bloom from inside of him, and he didn't even know why.

Millions of images and memories of Eunha flashed through his mind, and it didn't help him at all. He gripped on the edge of his balcony barrier thightly, feeling a sharp pain on his chest.

He's mad- very mad. He's mad at himself, blaming himself for what happened to his beloved best friend in the past.

He was about to lose his self control, when suddenly someone hugged him from behind, circling their hand on his waist. Renjun stayed quiet, looking down at the hand on his waist.

"Calm down, tiger." A soft voice said

Renjun knew that voice way to well, it's her- Song Eunha.

He turned around, facing the girl. He stared at her with wide eyes, not believing what he saw. She's right in front of him, standing there hugging him tightly.

"E-eunha?"

The girl pulled away, smiling at him. She brushed her hand on his messy hair, staring at him with loving eyes. His eyes began to turn back to its original color, dark brown.

Renjun smiled lightly. "You have no idea how long I wanted to see you."

The girl chuckled lightly, shaking her head. "I'm not the one you want to see,"

Renjun frowned, not understanding what she said. He's clearly waiting for her soul to come to him, if that's even possible.

"Close your eyes, Huang Renjun." Eunha said

Renjun slowly closed his eyes, feeling a cold wind hit his body. He felt something weird, as if Eunha's presence is no longer there, but instead it's someone else's presence.

Renjun frowned, opening his eyes. He widened his eyes, staring at the figure in front of him. The girl looked clueless as she looked around, wondering why she's here in the first place. 

Her eyes met his confused eyes, and she just flashed him a small smile. Her smile began to fade as she saw the way he looked at her. "Are you okay?"

Renjun didn't answer, he stayed quiet, staring at her with the same empty look. 

The girl quietly walked forward, walking closer to him. She gulped nervously, looking up at the older boy. She knew how he felt the second she stared into his eyes because honestly, she felt the same way too. 

"I don't know how I got here but, but I'm here if you need me."

Renjun looked into her eyes, he could clearly see her eyes kept millions of stars that doesn't even exists here in the Underworld, but it's all in her eyes. 

"Um, or do you want me to leave?"

No reply. 

The girl sighs, she was about to turn around when Renjun suddenly grabbed her hand, turning her around, pulling her towards his body. 

He looked at her for a moment before opening his mouth to speak. "Just stay here for a while, Na Jieun."

okay there-

okay there-