I was at my locker taking a sip of my drink and sorting some things out when Stiles rushes over to me. "You're okay." He says taking my hand and picking it up and kissing it. "Hello to you too." I say putting my bottle back into my locker. "Come with me." He says looking over to Allison, Issac and Lydia who were standing further down the corridor. "What's going on?" I ask and he squeezes my hand. I close my locker and let Stiles rush me down the corridor beside him.

"Barrow went after kids with glowing eyes? He said those exact words?" Issac says as we walk down the steps by the locker rooms. After Stiles filled us all in on everything that was going on.

"Yeah and no one knows how he woken up from the anesthesia. Just that when they opened him up his tumor was full of live flies." Stiles says and I scrunch my nose up in disgust. Talk about personal hygiene. "In any of circumstance it would be all kinds of awesome." Stiles says as we walk down the corridor.

"Did you say flies?" Lydia says and we stop and turn around to see Lydia stood still further down the corridor. "Lydia?" Allison asks confused. "All day I have been hearing this sound. Its like this..... buzzing." Lydia says and me and Allison look at each other concerned before we slowly walk back to Lydia.

"Like the sound of flies?" I question and I turn to my right to see Stiles and Issac both copying mine and Allison's actions in walking slowing back to Lydia. "Exactly like the sound of flies." Lydia says and we stop infront of her.

"Right split up. Allison and Issac. Lydia and Clara. Just keep a look out for the police and find Scott. We need to come up with a plan and he's not answering his phone." Stiles says and we nod. "Be careful." I say and kiss Stiles cheek before heading in the opposite direction with Lydia.

We were following closely behind the police to hear they they were leaving. Me and Lydia look at each other worried when I catch a glimpse of Stiles rushing over to Scott.

"The police are leaving." I say as me and Lydia stop beside Scott. "Why are they leaving?" I ask Stiles hoping he's seen his dad and can put my nerves to rest.

"The police?" Scott questions and I furrow my eyebrows. Has he seriously not been using his werewolf hearing today or what.

"They must have cleared the building and grounds, which means he's not here." Stiles says and I take a breath of relief.

"Who? What are you guys--" "He has to be here." Lydia says cutting Scott off. We turn to look at her face that was clearly worried. "That sound... that buzzing I've been hearing? It's getting louder." Lydia says and I groan and look and Stiles with the same worried expression he's looking at me with.

"How loud?" Stiles asks and Lydia starts breathing quite heavily.

Me and Lydia quickly explain to Scott what's happening whilst Stiles runs after his dad. Me and Lydia followed behind him at an upbeat pace. We leaned against the lockers whilst Stiles was talking to his dad. I look over at them whilst trying to read their lips when they both turn to look at us. We smile at wave at the Sheriff who was waving at us before he left Stiles standing there alone.

We head back inside whilst thinking of ideas for a plan. I notice Allison and signal for her to go into a classroom then all three of us follow in.

"The bestiary has over 1000 pages its going to take you forever." I say to Allison and she shrugs. I take my keys out of my bag and hand them to Allison.

"The bestiary is literally over a 100 pages long. If I'm going to find anything about flies coming out of people's bodies, it could take me all night." Allison says opening the window in the classroom. "Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" I ask Allison and she looks over to Stiles and Lydia.