He swat the smoke out of his face "You need help. Especially since what you did to Drake." He mumble the last part out.

I raise my eyebrow with a smirk on my lips "What I did? I may or may not pull the trigger but even if I did, I owe you one since you did gave me his location"

"I didn't know that was the reason!" Meek yell.

I chuckle "You should've asked, bro" I shrug.

"You can be an asshole at times, yo" Meek shake his head and start walking to the door "Holla at me when you done acting like you don't give a fuck" Meek says.

"I'm not acting! I really don't give a fuck!" I shout as Meek slams the door behind him.

I look around the empty room and shrug. I took the pills out of my pocket and pop two in my mouth.

"I don't need those fools" I say to myself.

.......

"Shorty back up" I gently push the girl off me, I wanted to shove the hoe but you get a lawsuit for shit like that.

"You're no fun" She came off me and stomp off to where ever.

"Look the twins you messed around with" Future says and nod his head in their direction.

They were dancing on each other while eyeing me. They both look bad and they are a good fuck.

"I'm not stressing off those girls" I took my eyes off them and took a swing of the 1942.

"Deadass? You mind if I tap?" I can tell he really wanted to hit.

I chuckle "They all yours. Remember to wrap up" We both burst out laughing.

"We both should be telling each other that since yo ass don't know how to wrap up either"

He got up and walk towards the twins leaving me alone with a half bottle of 1942.

I kept drinking while observing the club and my eyes fell on this pretty ass jawn sitting by herself.

I stood up and walk over to her section but the security guard stop me before I could even get to her.

"Let me through" I told the big buff guy but this dude didn't even glance at me. I push through again and he push me back.

I let out a sigh "Look, there's a bad ass female in there" I point towards the girl that was looking out on the dance floor "And I need to talk to her, y'all understand right?" He took off his black shades and stare at me before putting it back on.

"Let her in" I look behind big show and the pretty girl was smiling at me.

"You heard her, let me in" I smirk.

The guard groan and let me through.

I took a seat by the girl, she's even badder up close.

I lick my dry lips trying to come up with something to say

I lick my dry lips trying to come up with something to say. The alcohol was now kicking in.

"Are you just going to stare or are you going to tell me why you came over here" She smirk.

I scratch the back of my head feeling a bit embarrassed.

"I saw you over here all lonely so I decided to keep you company"

She tuck her lips in and look at me "I'm not having sex with you" She spoke bluntly.

"What? I honestly just came over here to chill with you" That was the truth.

She gave me a look like she didn't believe me

"Scouts honour" I held my right hand up.

"You were in the scouts?" She asks and I shook my head no.

"Just to make it sounds legitimate" I chuckle and she burst out laughing.

"I'm jasmine, you?" She asks and I don't know why but it low key bruise my ego that she didn't know me.

"I'm Nicki" She hum still holding my eyes with her hers.

"So you don't want to have sex with me?" She raise her eyebrow.

"I don't" I chuckle.

"Good because I'm married" She says and I look down at her hand to see a big ass rock on her ring finger, her husband got bands.

"And I only have eyes for one girl" I spoke truthfully.

"Then no sex?" She smirk.

"No sex" I say.

"Do you want to do a quickie in the bathroom?" I don't know if she was playing but by her tone she sounds serious.

"Only if you're up to it"

She got up then grab my hand pulling me towards the bathroom.

..............
Beyoncé's Pov.

"Yes girl, Meek came home going on and on about your baby mama"  Kelly says through the phone.

"What he said?" I held the phone to my ear and rub my belly with my unoccupied hand.

"She and Wayne got into it then she went off on my man because he was trying to help her sorry ass. I swear I don't know what you see in her Bey"

I scrunch my face up and took the phone from my ear and stare at it, I know I didn't hear right.

"First of all, don't speak about her like that. This the reason why we fell out in the first place, Kelly. Secondly, Meek probably did something to set her off"

"You right, I'm sorry. But are you seriously defending her" Kelly asks.

"Meek do be getting under people's skin"

"Bey I'll call you back later because girl you just talking out your neck now" And with that Kelly hung up.

I roll my eyes. Nicki can be and do a lot of things but she wouldn't just jump down someone's throat without having a reason even though she has develop some new characteristics I still know her...well at least that's what I tell myself.

I cut myself off from my own thoughts because I really didn't need that stress on me or the baby.

I felt my bed dip and I look to see Sayinté crawling next to me. He just rest his head on my belly and wrap his small arm around me then we fell asleep.

I woke up to knocks coming from downstairs, I grown and gently remove Sayinte's arms from around me.

I walk downstairs and pull open the door.

I froze.

"Hey baby. You miss me?"

............
Who y'all think came to visit Beyoncé? 👀

Vote and comment 💕