Chapter Nine: Japan's Jaegers

Location: Tokyo Shatterdome
Tokyo, Japan

The Tokyo Shatterdome. This is one of the latest bases of SHIELD, and is also one of the closest areas to the location of Hell's Gate. This base specialises in sending data right to SHIELD HQ about Hell's Gate, regarding advancing Demons and if there's been any sightings that are heading in a specific direction. The base also has its own Jaegers stationed there in case of Demons that go towards the Southeast and Southwest, such as areas of Japan, China, Mongolia, and India.

Down at the training room, one of the Jaeger pilots who is stationed here in Tokyo was currently keeping himself in shape and form, all the while with keeping to time. After a few minutes, the individual finished up and got to his feet.

This person goes by the name of Kieron Okita, who originally came from Plymouth, England, while he's half-Japanese and half-English, his father Juzo Okita, the Captain of a warship of the Japanese Navy before being transferred to SHIELD about two years ago.

Kieron is 20 years of age, with short red hair, fair skin that looks to be a mix of English and Japanese, and he has silver eyes. He has a height of 6ft 6", while being only 80kgs in weight. He has a kind personality, being caring and happy, but he can get angry, rude and mean at times, but he's overall nice. He has on a white button-up shirt with a black jacket that has a red inner colour, a pair of dark grey pants, that has belts around his legs, plus a red scarf, as well as black/red boots.

Kieron breathed a sigh to himself, stretching out his arms and legs

Kieron breathed a sigh to himself, stretching out his arms and legs. He stepped out of the combat room, just as he got a call on his Bluetooth. He answered it as he walked along. "This is Kieron." The redhead then acknowledged the call.

"Has been some time, hasn't it, Kieron?" A woman's voice replied on the Bluetooth.

"Captain Matilda Katsina. It's been a little while since we've last talked to one another." Kieron puts a smile on his face. "What's going on?"

"Well, I assume that you've heard of the new Jaeger pilots." Matilda said to Kieron. "News travels fast across SHIELD."

"Yeah. I've heard about that. The Commander's son, the one from Germany, and the other from Greenland." Kieron nodded his head. "I've heard that the trio have been working together rather well."

"Actually, they're still struggling to work together, Asuka mostly." Matilda clarified to Kieron, the latter walking towards where the Jaeger launch bays were. "Despite the interactions between Braedey, Shawn, and Amy, Asuka doesn't seem to be one to go and talk to Braedey. It's like something is blocking them."

"I see. Sounds like an issue." Kieron commented. "So, why did you call me?" He asked.

"We might need your assistance, as well as Hawk's, for something." Matilda asked to him, Kieron now stopping in his tracks. "In addition, there may be another Demon incursion, so we could use some backup." She added.