Chapter Forty-Six: Epilogue

After the defeat of Ghidorah at the hands of Godzilla, the destruction of Hell's Gate, and the disbandment of Death Wish, the world has now entered a completely new age: the age of humanity coexistence with Titans.

Over the next few months and weeks, MONARCH had released Titan studies to the public for them to know more. Godzilla, established as King of the Monsters, has been keeping the Titans in check, defending many cities around the world, keeping the natural order that is meant to be. Rodan, meanwhile, had taken up Mearing in a volcano north of Mt. Fuji. A mysterious rainforest has bloomed in the Sahara desert, much to many's surprise. As this happened, Godzilla and his path all around the Pacific Ocean has brought back life to the reefs along the coastline, also restoring fish population in the process. MONARCH also confirmed the Ancient Greek origins of the squid/crab-like Titan 'Scylla', and Scylla also stopped the ice melting in the Antarctic, stabilising the sea levels. Titanus Behemoth, thanks to his radioactivity, restored many deforested regions of the Amazon rainforest. When this happened, at once, the Brazilian government announced that there will be no more deforestation, and anyone caught doing this will be thrown into prison or face extremely heavy fines. At the same time, 14 species had been taken off the endangered list as ecosystems healed.

As this was happening, information about SHIELD was also announced to the world, and surprisingly, people began to make recommendations to be a part of the organisation. After what happened, SHIELD now began to activate operations across the world, mostly around places where the Titans once were and are going. The Jaegers have also become icons across the world, all of them being patriots and such. Death Wish had been disbanded and every member was sent to the toughest penitentiaries around the world.

For the Jaeger pilots and their teammates, they were all deeply saddened by the fact Dimitri, Kieron, and Hawk had died during the Battle of Boston and the siege of Hell's Gate: Dimitri being killed by Ghidorah, Kieron and Hawk both sacrificing themselves to set off the bomb on the other side of Hell's Gate. It was a tragic loss about losing three Jaegers and their pilots, but Braedey said that no matter what, they will not be forgotten in the hearts and minds of those who were there during the battles. In addition, a memorial had been erected in Hawk and Kieron's memory. It was of two statues of them, and there was a plaque for them:

 It was of two statues of them, and there was a plaque for them:

'Kieron/Hawk Okita
Destroyer of
Hell's Gate
Till All Are One'

Braedey and the others soon met up with Kieron and Hawk's families, also being introduced to Kieron and Hawk's little baby girl, Ayaka Okita, her name being 'colourful flower'. Braedey explained to their families about what had happened, and gave his condolences to them. They understood what happened, and they know that both Kieron and Hawk are looking down at them from heaven, knowing they had done what could be the impossible and save Earth. Braedey then held out what could be the hilt of a sword that Kieron had on him, and he said that Kieron wanted his family to hold onto this, so they would always remember him.