Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Titan War Pt4

Previously...

"So what's that mean for us?" Sam asked.

"It means we're in for a rough ride. That Monster Zero thing, big as it is, is going to need food or fuel at some point after waking up from hibernation. So, we're likely to see it seek out a source of energy. And given that you've labelled it 'bioelectric', I'm guessing it's most likely to head for heavily residential areas which have multiple power generators lying around to suck energy from." Mark replied.

"Well this day just keeps getting better." Rick stated sarcastically.

"Doctor Chen. Do you think you can dig up those photos from your family's archives again? Maybe I can pick up on something if I look at them again?" Mark asked.

Ilene smiled. "Sure." She replied, leaving the room to fetch her tablet.

~*~*~

"Head's up, everyone. Godzilla appears to be following the same path as Emma's osprey, heading North over and around South America to here. Outpost 56 on Isla de Mara in Mexico. We'll be there in about ten minutes." Foster announced.

"What about the people?" Mark asked

"Excuse me?" Foster replied.

"The people down in that village? If whatever's in that mountain awakens, then those people are gonna be the special of the day." Mark said forcefully, gesturing to the town of Isla De Mara, which has a population of 11,125.

"We've sent G-Team to begin an evacuation." Serizawa replied.

"And we know Nitro Zeus is stationed at Outpost 56." Braedey added in.

"Doctor. We have a call from Isla de Mara." A comms officer announced.

"Open the call." Serizawa replied.

And then, on the main screen, appeared the face of Emma Russell sitting calmly and watching her screen as she scanned everyone's faces.

"I suppose I should go first." Emma said quietly.

"Where's Madison?" Mark demanded.

"She's right here with-" Emma began.