Chapter Thirty-One: All Hands On Deck!

After learning about what his father has done, as well as everything else, Braedey felt rather down. He had spent some time on his own, away from the others to try and think about what to do. He was fuming in anger and wanted nothing more than attack anything around him. Whenever anyone would try to get close, he'd give them a snarl and a darkened expression, making them step back.

Right now, Braedey was standing nearby the Jaeger hangar bays, looking over at the mechs in their bays. He breathed a sigh to himself as he looked over to the other mechs, lost in his thoughts as he sat down on the catwalk. As he does so, he doesn't hear the sound of footsteps slowly walking towards him.

"Braedey?" The brunette stopped and turned his head to see Amy standing nearby, now wearing her plugsuit.

"Oh

"Oh. Hey, Amy." Braedey mumbled to himself, now looking away. "Sorry if I'm being like so. It's just that I am trying to understand what I've learnt from James and what he told me about what's happened."

"I know." Amy spoke out, Braedey taken aback by this as he looked back at her. "I've learnt everything a long time ago when I discovered files about myself."

"I'm sorry you had to find out." Braedey muttered. He then felt a hand on his shoulder, Amy kneeling down to him. "After all this time, and I find out the truth behind what my so-called father, knowing he's working both sides of this war-torn curtain." He sighed to himself. "What a disappointment."

Amy stayed by his side, taking note of his crestfallen expression. She then noticed a lone tear rolling down her cheek, to her surprise. She never thought she could cry at all. She wiped away the tear, then looked to the brunette next to her, taking note that he's gone silent. Amy gently nudged herself closer to him, leaning her form up against his right side, her head up against his shoulder.

Amy now picked up what could be an iPad device. She opened it and turned it on. She began to check on anything of use, Braedey now noticing this. He took note, and to his surprise, he saw what could be reports of an organisation by the name of MONARCH, and the reports of unknown monsters being discovered around the world, some in slumber and others that are awake but haven't been found.

"Wait..." Braedey muttered, his anger now fading away. He looked to the iPad. "Might I take a look?" He asked, Amy sharing the iPad. "Hmm... Titans... ancient gigantic creatures... nineteen Titans across the globe, the majority found in a state of deep hibernation...." He looked to Amy, who too seems to be in curiosity. "Ancient monsters that once lived on Earth long ago? Well, since we're dealing with Demons and have Jaegers, I guess it's not hard to believe."

"Titans... Mothra... Scylla... Kong... Anguirus..." Amy spoke out, looking at the names of the Titans that have been found. "Behemoth... Methuselah..."

Braedey now saw some other names, but there was a signature. "Dr. Ishirō Serizawa...." He read it out. "We're gonna have to tell the others about this in the morning."