He took my hand in his hand and pressed his hand firmly, like he was asking for my support.

"I am here Chris. Don't worry. You are fine now." I replied, pressing back his hand firmly, in an assurance that I was there by his side. He gave me a smile, which reached my heart.

I was happy and relieved that he was alright. Seeing him sick made me sick too. I don't know why am I feeling this way, but I am just feeling things. I have never felt such things before. Everything is new to me.

I was brought back to reality by the growling sound of Chris's stomach. I let out a small chuckle. I tried to free my hand from his grip so that I can go to the kitchen to cook him some food, but he held it tightly in his hand,
"Chris. Leave my hand. I have to go to the kitchen. You are hungry. Let me make you some food." I told him, giving him a firm smile and he let go of my hand. I got up from the bed and ran to the kitchen. I made him some coffee and some porridge. Placing the dishes in a tray, I went to his room, only to realise that he was asleep. I didn't want to wake him up, but he was hungry and I can't leave him like that.

I kept the tray on the bed and slowly sat besides him on the bed, gently shaking his shoulder. After a few seconds, he opened his eyes and looked at me,
"See. I made you food. Please get up and have some." I told him and helped him in sitting on his place. Finally when he was sitting properly, I placed the tray on his lap and signed him to eat the food.

"Sophia," he called me, and my eyes were fixed on his beautiful face.

"Hmm," I asked raising my eyebrows at him.

"Can you feed me please?" He asked me slowly, making a puppy face, which I can't deny.

"Fine," I told him and started feeding him slowly. But suddenly, when I was about to place the spoon in his mouth, he held my hand and stopped me from doing so,
"Have you eaten something?" He asked me.

And I just shook my head in a no.

He slowly turned my hand towards my mouth, so that the spoon was then lying in front of me.

"No you eat. I will eat later," I said, turning the spoon again in his direction.

But he again turned it in my direction,
"You will eat now or I will stop eating," he said.

God! This man is so stubborn. Finally sighing in defeat, I placed the spoon in my mouth and ate the porridge, which made me feel proud of myself as it was just amazing in taste.

After eating together and sharing our food, I finally realized that we were done. I looked up at Chris only to find some porridge left on the side of his mouth. I gently touch the spot and started cleaning it with my fingers. All this time, I could feel Chris continuously staring at me. So I didn't dare to look up at him as I knew that if I looked up, then I will lose myself in his eyes.

But suddenly Chris held my hand tightly and pulled me closer to him, making me fall in his lip. I looked up and that was a big mistake, as my breathing stopped, my heart started beating loudly. I bet he too was able to listen my heartbeat.

He cupped my face with his hands and started rubbing his thumbs on my lower lip. Electricity was passing down my spine. I felt like I was melting under touch,
"We need to talk Sophia about last night," he whispered to me.

And all the events that took place last night started flashing in my mind. Yes we need to talk. I need to tell him that I can't live here anymore. But right now, I don't want to upset him as he is already sick and talking these things will give him more stress. So it is better that for now, we avoid this topic.
So I gently pushed his hands away from my face and pulled myself away from him. I got up from the bed and picked up the tray that had empty vessels placed in it,
"Yes. We will definitely talk. But only after you get well. You shouldn't take more stress now. So you better relax now. I am going to wash these vessels," I told him and opened the door, but before I could step out of the room, Chris asked me, "why?" He told.