He started rubbing my cheek with the back of his hand, making my breath even more deep. My mouth became dry at his such a close proximity. I was not able to think anything. My mind was in a state of chaos. He leaned in closer and I immediately closed my eyes, waiting for his soft lips to press against mine. My heart was beating rapidly and I am sure he could clearly hear my heart beats.

My eyes were still closed, but suddenly I could feel the warmth of his body going away from me. I opened my eyes to see him grinning at me like a joker, showing me his pearly white teeth.

Oh God! Was I really waiting for him to kiss me and craving for his kiss? This is just so embarrassing! Why am I behaving so weirdly?

The blood immediately rushed to my face, making me blush profusely. I immediately looked away from him, trying my best to hide my red face from his eyes. But I guess he had some other plans. He placed his index finger under my chin and forced me to look at him, directly in his eyes,
"Oh my fairy, I am dying to continue this, but I am still waiting for your answer. So what have you decided, little kitten?" He asked me.

I sighed in defeat,
"Fine. I will. But what am I supposed to tell my family and friends? How did I reach in Spain?" I asked him, raising my eyebrows at him.

"Tell them the truth," he stated.

"Are you crazy? What am I supposed to tell them that a cocky and arrogant billionaire in New York kidnapped me and brought me to Spain. And now I am going to spend the rest of my trip with him here in Spain. So you don't have to worry about me as my kidnapper will take care of me." I said, sighing and sitting on the bed.
Chris immediately came and sat besides me. He placed his hand on my hand, which was resting on my lap,
"Don't tell them that you are here in Spain with me," he suggested.

What?

"No. I can't lie to them." I told him.

"I didn't tell you to lie. I just told you to hide the truth." He told me.

I rolled my eyes at his stupid suggestion, but then I realized that he was right. If I tell my parents that I was kidnapped and brought to Spain, they will get tensed and worry about me. They might even reach here in Spain to find me. I can't see them in tension because of me. So I will have to do this. I will have to hide the truth from them.

"Fine. I am ready," I huffed in defeat.

Chris immediately got excited and pulled me in a teddy bear hug. His huge body pressed against my small one.

I immediately pushed him away, before my mind stops working again. I don't want to embarrass myself more.

He stood up from the bed and I started missing his warmth. What is wrong with me? Why am I behaving so strange?

But before I could even know, he held my hand tightly and pulled me with him out of my room.

"Woah! Stop! Where are you taking me? Kidnapping me again?" I told him, teasingly, waiting for his reaction.

But he just looked at me, and rolled his eyes in response,
"I guess someone was very hungry before they tried to escape from my place," he told me, and as he mentioned it, I remembered that I was hungry and to my surprise my stomach immediately growled again in response. I guess Chris heard it as he started chuckling like a little girl.

This is so embarrassing! Why do such embarrassing things happen only to me? Oh God! Please save me!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"No Chris! Don't you even think of that," I warned Chris.

Yesterday went peacefully. After having lunch together, we took a short nap, well I don't know about him, but I did take a short nap as I was damn tired. After waking up, I called my parents and Elsa one by one, but didn't tell them the truth that I was here in Spain. I was feeling guilty, but I had no other option. I was so busy in talking to them that I had lost track of time and then when I looked up at the clock, I realized that it was already 7pm. Chris had told me to get ready as he was going take me out for the dinner at 8pm. I got ready and we went to a very posh hotel. The dinner was amazing. We kept chatting the entire time. We talked about our families, our childhood days, our teenager days, our goals and ambitions in life and what not. It was lovely talking to him. I got to know a lot about him, about his work and about his family. After having spent a good time, we finally reached home about 11pm and went to sleep as we were both very tired.