Part 12 - Time to part...

Start from the beginning

Destiny stared at Lloyd and then started to laugh, a bitter dark laugh.

"For the record Lover boy, you wanted me to be your Sensei for one whole day !! I told you that I got trained in ways you can't even imagine ! I was there since you were born !! I always watched out over you !! Why do you think the serpents never killed you or any weapon ever hit you ?! Because I blocked them from you !!! You think that I do not know you, but I know you better than you think ! AND DON'T BRING MORRO INTO THIS !!"

"Why not ?! Because it is true ?! I bet he never really loved you, but played with your heart ! I think he wouldn't even care, if you ever would have gotten pregnant !! He would have left you too, because you are always comanding around !!"

"STOP !! SHUT UP !!"

"I think he would have rather killed his own child or even sold it away ! Maybe he would have even just taken it and trained it against you ! You never thought about the evil plans he could of had ! No ! You trusted him blindly and now look to where it got you to !! He left you to rot alone ! He never cared about you !!"

"LLOYD !! STOP IT !!", Nya screamed.

CRACK !

Everyone went silent and stared at Destiny. She looked at the floor in great shock.

CRACK !

Again this sound. It came from Destiny. She whimpered softly. She then looked at Nya and everyone saw her fear. Lloyd did something, he shouldn't have done. Nya ran over to her and hugged her tightly. Destiny sunk with her to the ground and held on Nya tightly.

CRACK !!

"I am sorry...", Destiny whispered into Nya's ear.

"For what ?", Nya whispered back softly.

SPLITTER !!

Nya saw a red and then a green light. She pulled away, two colorful lights were flowing out of Destiny. Lloyd never saw any of this. Destiny gave Nya once a card and Nya pulled it out now, reading what was written on it.

'Red - Love
Green - Happyness
Yellow - Humor
Blue - Sadness
Purple - Lust
Pink - Shyness
Gray - Shame
Light Blue almost white - Worry
Neon Green - Trust
Light Orange - Nervousness
Dark Gray - Fear
Black - Hate
Brown - Disgust
Orange - Hyperactive
Dark Blue - Care
White - Innocence
Neon Yellow - Mercy'

And some more. Nya went angry.

"Lloyd what have you done ?!", she yelled.

Everyone looked at Lloyd.

"She lost Happyness and Love ! You took that away from her !! You idiot !!!", Nya yelled outraged.

Destiny just stood up and cleaned herself off of dust and dirt.

"Doesn't matter. It isn't the first time that I lost those things.", Destiny said without emotion.

She stared at Lloyd blankly.

"If you really think that you are better without us, then so be it. Mordu and I will not stay here anymore. We go home and do our own stuff. I never loved you all anyways.", Destiny said coldly.

That cut Lloyd and Nya deeply. She never loved them anyway ?
Destiny turned on her heel, showing them all her back.

"That is what you get, for letting them come close. Getting hurt and thrown away like trash. I should have known that I can't even count on my own Nephew ! Why do I even try ?! HAHAHAHA !! Haha...ha...heh....."

Destiny started to sob suddenly and then roared in anger. She picked up her chair and threw it at her wall.

"NO ! NO NO NO NO !!! I WAS SO CLOSE ON HAVING MYSELF BACK TOGETHER !!! WHY ?! WHY DID I LET THIS HAPPEN ?! WHY DID I GIVE THEM A CHANCE ?! WHY DID I TRY ?! I WAS SO CLOSE ON BEING MYSELF AGAIN AFTER THOUSANDS OF YEARS !!! WHY DID I DO THIS ?! I AM SUCH AN IDIOT !!!!! WHY DON'T YOU ALL JUST LET ME DIE ALREADY ?!", Destiny screeched out.

"Destiny ! Destiny please stop ! Lloyd didn't mean it !", Nya yelled.

Nya tried to grab Destiny, but she pushed her away and to Lloyd. Destiny and Lloyd's eyes met. He saw that she had tears in her eyes, and that many. He fucked up.

"I KNOW THAT MORRO NEVER CARED !!! I KNOW HE NEVER LOVED ME, OKAY ?! I KNEW THAT SINCE HE DIED AND LEFT ME A SECOND TIME !! I KNOW THAT NOBODY FUCKING LOVES ME !! I KNOW THAT NOBODY CARES WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME !! I KNOW THAT NO ONE WANTS ME HERE !!! I KNOW IT, YOU HEAR ME LLOYD ?! I FUCKING KNOW IT, OKAY ?! I KNOW THAT EVERYONE LEFT ME, BECAUSE THEY NEVER WANTED ME !!! I KNOW THAT I AM ALWAYS JUST GOOD ENOUGH, WHEN THEY NEED HELP FROM ME !! I KNOW THEY ALL USE ME !! THANK YOU FOR FUCKING REMINDING ME, THAT MY OWN FUCKING FAMILY NEVER WANTED ME HERE !!!!"

"Destiny...", he started.

"NO !! DON'T YOU DARE TO APOLOGISE NOW !!! YOU DON'T EVEN MEAN IT !! I AM OUT OF HERE !! AND DO NOT WORRY !! I WILL NEVER COME BACK INTO YOUR LIVES !!! JUST FORGET ME !!!"

With that Destiny packed her own few things and then ran out of her room. Lloyd and the others ran after her, but she noticed and teleported away. Into her hiding spot.

"DESTINY WAIT !!!", Lloyd yelled desperate.

But she was already gone and will never return.

"I didn't mean it...", Lloyd whispered.