Part 15:

Lilie POV:

- It had been 1 months since the accident and Lili was fully recovered -

I drank my tea on the breakfast bar and scrolled down my Twitter feed. Everyone had heard about the accident.

Everyone was tweeting me saying 'OMG are you alright? #PastelCloudAreYouAlright'

I felt so touched. I replied to as many people as possible before updating my status.

"Thank you so much for your concern everybody <3 I'm sorry I haven't uploaded will upload tonight xx"

I had no idea what I would upload yet but I thought I should film for my fans.

I was close to 2.1M followers and I was super excited. I got the search bar up and typed in @PointlessVlog which was Logan's because he wanted to be like his twin.

I saw his latest tweet was 2s ago 'Waiting for Little Miss Laughter to awaken' and I knew it was me.

He nicknamed me Little Miss Laughter because I always laugh my head of when I'm with him.

I pressed reply and typed 'No need to wait any longer Mister Logan x'

Instantly there we loads of retweets an favourites which I loved because it showed how much people loved me.

I got up and put my empty cup in the sink then glanced at my calendar December 19th.

I was getting really excited. Me and Zoe were so busy every night making Hot Chocolates, Snowman Biscuits and Candy Cane Heart Lollypops.

I knocked on Zoe's door and entered but nobody was in. I noticed a note in the corner and looked at it;

"Dear Lili I have gone to an early meeting and will be going straight to Alfie and Logan's afterwards. They have gone to pick up Joe and his new girlfriend so don't bother going over there for a bit will text you later"

I put the note down and thought for a moment then I decided I would film a Q&A.

I went on Twitter and pressed 'New Tweet' and started typing 'Filming a Q&A and need some questions'

As soon as I press send I put my phone down and instantly there are loads of comments.

I scroll down then favouriting some and screenshoted them. I grabbed my camera and set it up at the end of my bed.

I put my hair in a high ponytail and put a red bandana on too.

I had my red top on which rested in one shoulder but fell of the other and a pair of ripped jeans.

I looked a bit scruffy but I felt really comfortable. I sat on my 'Gentle Sky Blue' duvet and pressed play on my camera.

"Hellllllllooo People! I know I haven't filmed in a while and you should all know why."

I stopped at looked at the floor then back at the camera and smiled.

"But I am Pitch Perfect now! I decided to do a Q and A today because I thought it would be fun!"

I got my phone and went into camera roll to get the questions people had asked me.

"What do you do in your Spare Time? Well I drink tea, shop and hang out with the rest of the gang"

At that point Mistletoe, who had been fast asleep, jumped onto my lap. I laughed.

"Second Question. Who do you have a crush on?"

I stopped, I could edit out all the pauses. Should I tell everyone about my crush on Logan or keep it secret?