Part 26:

Logan POV:

We ended up going to Carmarthen instead of the cinema.

We walked around the shops buying tons. I held Lili's hand whilst Alfie held Zoe's.

"Let's go to Lush!" Lili and Zoe said in unison. I looked at Alfie and we groaned "Tell you what, we'll go to our shop whilst you go in there meet you in Pizza Express in 15 minutes!" Alfie said.

We walked away from the girls and into New look which was not our favourite shop but I wanted to get something for Lili.

I picked up a locket that was on a stand. I opened it and it had 2 picture frames inside. Perfect!

I paid then met Alfie by the doorway. He had a bag full of clothes. "Ready?" He asked and I nodded. We headed next door to Pizza Express.

We sat next to the door and waited for the girls. They arrived with a bag each full of Lush Bath bombs.

Me and Alfie rolled out eyes as they sat down. "Really?" I said to Lili as she sat next to me. "Sorry!" She said sarcastically.

I put my arm around her and brought her into a hug. She laughed then pushed away. "Can we order?! I'm craving pizza"

Great I have more of that coming. We ordered 4 small pizzas.

Me - Meat Lover
Alfie - Ham and Pineapple
Zoe - Cheese and Tomato
Lili - Pepperoni

We chatted for 10 minutes before. Our pizzas arrived. They taste like heaven.

Lili finished her quicker than the rest of us, we were all really surprised.

We left Pizza Express and went into Costa and I bought myself and Lili peppermint hot chocolates.

We drank then quietly as we walked down the street. Than Zoe stopped outside a rather big shop and grinned at me and Lili.

I looked at the sign 'Mummy & Me' it was a baby shop. Oh no!

~ SORRY for the short update! I've been really busy as my dog is using puppies! I really want to get 3 votes or comments to see who reads this!~