Part 8:

Lilie POV:

We finally arrived at the party. I hopped out of the car and Logan stood next to me smiling "Shall we?" He asked gesturing to the door.

I noticed all the other going in and looked at Logan "We shall" I grabbed his hand and ran up the steps.

We got into the club and it was wild. I could barely hear Logan offering to get me a drink.

We drank and we danced for ages. I had such fun dancing with Zoe, Alfie and Logan. Marcus, Naomi and Joe left at 1:30am but the rest of us stayed and partied.

I was a bit woozy from all the drinks but I wasn't as bad as Logan and Alfie they were completely drunk.

Zoe came up to me "I think we should get these two to the hotel and sober" Zoe suggested pointing at the Deyes twins.

I nodded in agreement but I didn't really want to leave but I suppose the boys should get to the hotel soon.

We grabbed a boy each and dragged them to the car. We got to the hotel and Zoe handed us the keys "Wait you got us 2 key that means..." I said horrified.

"Sorry Lil we have to share I suppose we could go girls and boys but I really think we should keep and eye on them." Zoe said gesturing to the boys.

I sighed and led Logan to our room. I lay him on the bed gently and put the blanket over him.

He looked at my "You're so beautiful" He said before falling asleep.

I went bright red and sighed walking into the bathroom. I took my make up off and my dress

Standing their half naked in my knickers and matching bra and got my bag and grabbed the spare top and legging and put them on.

I grabbed the spare blanket and pillow and lay them in the bathtub, I climbed in and cuddled into the blanket.

It was so uncomfortable. I barely slept but I couldn't wait till I went shopping tomorrow.

I woke up and heard the kettle boiling. I realised that I was craving a cup of tea. I got out of the bath and noticed how scruffy my clothes and hair looked.

I brushed my hair and put on the spare dress I had which was a normal knee length floral dress. I put my make up on so that I didn't look super ugly.

I went into the kitchen part of out room and noticed Logan making some toast and tea.

"Looking good" I said, he jumped then smiled "Who me or the food" he replied grinning.

I nudged him and grabbed a cup of tea and a plate of toast and went into the bedroom. I sat on the bed and started to eat.

Logan came in and sat next to me "So you off shopping today then?"
He asked leaning back.

"Indeed I am" I said "I need a good shopping trip especially to lush!" He rolled his eyes so I nudged him.

"Ow" he said laughing rubbing his arm. "What happened last night I can't remember anything, all I know is I have a massive hangover right now."

"You got really drunk so I had to bring you back to the hotel" I said. He blushed then looked at me. I looked at him, his eyes glistening.

He leaned forward keeping his eyes fixed on mine. I felt myself leaning back towards him. I felt his hand on my cheek.