Part 34:

Logan POV:

Zoe ran after Lili. Great that happened, it's true that Chelsea is carrying my baby and she is asking me to marry her. But I don't want too, she is my girlfriend but I can't abandon Lili right now. My phone buzzed and I looked at the cracked screen, it was from Chelsea. I opened it and sat down

- I lost the baby... -

That's all it said. Oh my god. I ran outside to my car and drove to her house, I knocked on the door and she answered with a full can of beer. I walked inside and saw loads of beers and smashed glasses scattered on the floor. "What the heck are you doing Chelsea!" I shouted stepping over some shattered glass. "Having fun!" She said woozily. "This isn't fun. This is dangerous!" I said snatching the beer off her and throwing it in the bin "you have no shoes on, there is glass everywhere!"

She sat down "What do you expect after I lost the baby last night in the hospital I got home an hour ago and decided to start drinking." She said before physically fainting, I sighed. She was never normally like this, she was always so organised and clean. She never usually drank or made a mess. This isn't her. She has straight A's and an amazing education in medicine.

"Come on" I said picking her up and taking her to my car, I strapped her in and drove to the hospital again. When I arrived I picked her up and carried her in, a nurse came up to us "What happened?" He asked, yes a man, before placing her on a bed. "She had a miscarriage last night and got home an hour ago then she started drinking a lot and passed out" I said shrugging pointing at her.

He widened his eyes "Is this Chelsea Louis?" He asked and I nodded. "Right, Jeffery! Come help me take her to surgery!" I looked at him "Surgery?!" I asked shocked and extremely confused. "She left before we could take her in, she has appendicitis and we need to remove it quickly, she was never pregnant and never had a miscarriage I have no idea why she told you that"

"Oh alright then" I said then turned to leave "Your not staying with her?" He asked. I shake my head "She doesn't need me anymore." I went back to my car and drove home, I better make sure Lili is alright. I know why Chelsea lied, to keep me with her. I walked in the front door and the first thing I get is a slap across the face by Zoe. "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!!??" She screamed.

"At Chelsea's" I answered "I had to take her to hospital!"
"You've been gone for 2 hours!!"
"I know!!! I took her to hospital!!!"
"Do you know how distraught Lili is!!!!!!"

I shook my head, I should have gone after Lili not Chelsea, we broke up three days ago but she keeps texting and calling. I started to head into the kitchen but Alfie came looking angry and hurt.

"Logan" He said
"Alfie"
"You've disappointed me little brother"
"I was 5 minutes behind you not that little am I!"
"Calm down, Lili doesn't need shouting from you or you!" Alfie exclaimed looked at me to Zoe.

We both nodded and walked into the living room where Lili was spread across the couch with a blanket over her stomach so you could make out her bump. I kneeled down next to her and told her everything. "I'm alright, it's just the pregnancy hormones that all" she said afterwards and pulled me into a big hug.