Part 11:

-It's been a month since me and Logan had kissed and since Zoe and I got Mistletoe.-

I was sat on the sofa cuddling up to Logan and Mistletoe, watching Harry Potter.

"What's going to happen with us?" Logan asked "Are we together?" I looked at him "Yes" I kissed him on the cheek.

I didn't want to admit that I never having s single relationship with anyone before but I always act like I have.

Mistletoe got up and jumped off the sofa but fell "Aww Mistletoe" I said picking her up and putting her on her paws.

She ran towards the bed we had got her that was a bunk bed for dogs and climbed the stairs and cutched into the fluffy toy you we got her.

At the moment it was just Mistletoe, Pippin, Percy and I in the flat as Zoe and Alfie had gone on holiday.

Mistletoe was frightened of the Guinea pigs as they are the same size as her. She was extremely curious when she first got here.

I got up and grabbed the house phone "Dominos or Chinese?" I asked Logan. "I have to go in a minute so you can choose"

I rung up and ordered a small pepperoni pizza and a box of cookies.

I sat on his lap facing him and giggled him pushing his hair out of his face. He leaned in and kissed me.

His lips were soft and soothing. I could feel my cheeks go bright red.
He got up and left.

I was sat on the sofa watching the part where Sirius dies crying my eyes out when the door bell rang.

I opened it and saw it was the dominos pizza. I paid the delivery boy and shut the door.

I placed the boxes on the table and opened them up. As soon as I started to eat I heard the a pitter patter noise.

I realised it was Mistletoe sneaking up to me for some food. I placed her on my lap and carried on watching tv.

-The Next Day-

The next day I had called my sister to keep an eye on Mistletoe whilst I went to the bank.

I arrived and sat in a room discussing my details when a alarm went off. A man dressed in black grabbed the woman and three her out of the room.

I tried to run but the man grabbed me and dug a knife into my side, I fell into my knees realising the pain. I could fell the blood but I knew it wasn't that deep.

My ears were ringing and I could barley see. But I saw the man set fire to a christmas tree.

"Help" I screamed but it was only a whisper. I heard sirens. I got up and tried to ran to the door coughing. I felt the smoke in my throat.

I could barely breath the fire was spreading. I fell to the floor. 'This is it, this is my last moment'

I couldn't breath there was too much smoke. My eyes started shutting when I saw some firefighters run in.

They came up to me and gave me a oxygen mask and carried me out. I got to the ambulance and noticed a man in black watching grinning. I recognised him.

I blacked out.