Part 36:

Logan POV:

I heard crying coming from Lili's room so I went in to investigate. I walked in and her sister Lisa was sitting on her bed looking super confused, Lili was standing up crying. Her bump was showing which means...oh no. I closed the door and hugged her tightly. "Calm down Lili," I soothed "It'll be alright"

"Are you...Pregnant?!" Lisa shouted standing up looked at us. I pushed Lili behind me holding her hand, I put my hand out towards Lisa "Stop shouting," I said calmly "Lili is not in the state to be shouted at."

I gestured for them to sit down across from each other. "We are going to explain this, calmly and without raising our voices, if you raise your voice you have to pay £1 for each word." I said. They nodded then looked at each other.

Lili explained it calmly while Lisa listened quietly. After the finished we all sat in silence until the doorbell rung, Lili's face was full of fright. Lisa stood up "Why? Why Lili? Why didn't you tell us?" Lisa said sounding hurt. "Well you were away and I was too frightened too." Lili answered in a soft whisper.

"Everyone is here now. What are you going to do?" Lisa asked standing up and helping Lili up, even though she isn't that big yet. Lili shrugged and left to go to the bathroom, I followed her leaving Lisa to answer the door. "Lili?" I asked knocking the door and opening it. Lili was on the floor sobbing, I picked her up and brought her back into her room and brought out a blue dress.

She put it on and gave me a small smile. "Ready?" I asked holding her hand and opening the door, "No" she said but she followed me anyway. We got into the living room where Lisa, her mum, dad, Zoe, Alfie, Lola and Lucianna. We both took a deep breath and walked into the room, everyone was starring at Lili's stomach except for Zoe and Alfie who looked awfully uncomfortable. We sat down and looked at each other, let's do this.

After an hour of explaining what happened and talking about it Lili's family congratulated us and left without another word. Me and Alfie decided to go to the pub while Zoe and Lili went to the spa. "I'll see you later." I said waving goodbye to them before hopping into a taxi with Logan.

We went to an a aim new pub and bought a pint, I promised I would only have 1-2 because I don't want to get drunk. "You excited about this little baba?" Alfie asked me out of the blue. I looked at him and then at my drink "Yeah but I'm more nervous than anything! What if I'm a crap dad?" He patted me on the back and laughed "You'll be great little bro!"

I'm not so sure.