Part 6:

Lilie POV:

The next day me and Zoe went to the best pet shop ever and found the cutest things for dogs. In the end we bought;
- A basket
- 2 water/food bowls
- 5 Toys
- Lead
- Collar
- Accident pads
- Blanket
- Coat
- Brush
- Food
- Treats

What a lot of stuff we had to carry home. Well out of the car but still a lot of work.

We had chosen a puppy that was super cute and it is only a few weeks old and can't leave its mum for another week so we have to wait.

We chopped up some lettuce and cucumber and poured it into a new little guinea pig bowl we got and put it in Pippin and Percy's hutch.

I was super excited about this puppy it was going to be so fun. I went into my room and grabbed my phone, I remembered the text to Logan.

I checked to see if he had texted back but he hadn't so I left it. I got into my wetsuit and went off to the beach for a surf.

I got to the beach and noticed the massive waves. 'Finally a massive surf' I thought in my head running towards the sea.

I got into the sea and started paddling deeper and deeper to get to where the waves crashed. I dived under one, holding my surf board tightly.

On the next wave I paddled with it, stood up and surfed it all along the beach. I did some awesome tricks that I practised, it was such a rush.

After 3 hours I got tired but didn't want to stop. I carried on too long. I was way to tired and when I tried to surf a big wave I got washed under.

I felt a sharp pain in my arm before I jumped to the surface. I saw a boat coming towards me.

I grabbed the lifeguards hand and he pulled me into the boat. I lay there holding my arm. The lifeguard wrapped me in a blanket.

I got to shore and hopped out of the boat. The lifeguard lead me to the ambulance that had arrived. I lay on the bed.

I was exhausted and in pain, I needed to text someone but I couldn't. I couldn't deal with being fussed over I didn't like it.

What I got to A&E I noticed 4 people sitting down together and I recognised them. It was Joe, Zoe, Alfie and Logan.

I tried to hide from them. Who told them? I wondered, I didn't. I frowned it wasn't fair I didn't want everyone to fuss.

Joe noticed me and ran to me "OMG what happened to you? What are you doing here?" He asked putting his arm around me.

What was he talking about? I thought he was here to see me? I looked at him "What are you doing here?" I asked back.

He pointed at Zoe "She fainted in a train station because she got an anxiety attack because we didn't know what platform we were suppose to be on."

I looked at Zoe they hadn't noticed me "Look tell Zoe to keep calm and I'll see her at home, you can tell them I'm here after I've left because I don't want a fuss" I said before the lifeguard pulled me away.

I had broken my hand. I had hit it on a rock and snapped it. Not the rock my hand. I had to have it plastered up.

As I walked into the reception I noticed that everyone had left I sighed.

But I wasn't looking forward to going home and telling everyone why I was in a cast. Oh No!