Part 19:

Logan POV:

I have moved to America. I'm in my new flat with my new roommate James Corger.

He is nice but he isn't like Alfie. I left without telling anyone just left a note.

~'I'm leaving to live a life in New York! I think it will be good for everyone if I get a fresh start, are new people and get a proper job. Bye for now'~

I just thought it would be good for me and Lili to get some time apart as we were at a stage that could destroy our friendship.

I sat on my sofa and turned on my laptop and went onto Lili's channel, she last filmed a few days ago with Zoë.

It was a beauty haul video but as I watched it I looked and studied every aspect of Lili.

Her brown long curly hair dangled in a high ponytail with a white bandana over it along with her TRXYE White jumper on and black legging.

She was adorable. I heard the front door opened and I slammed my laptop close.

It was James and Peter Jay, James' best friend. "Wassup!" Peter said sitting next to me with a beer.

"Peter! Stop drinking!" James shouted from the kitchen. He reappeared with a glass of water.

He swapped the beer bottle from Peters hand with the glass. Peter glared at James but didn't say anything.

I stood up and headed upstairs to my bedroom. I sat on my bed and groaned. Peter was so annoying and his breath stinks of beer.

How can I put up with him for the rest l my life if I can't Stan him after 1 day?!