Part 10:

I woke up bright and early. Today was the day me and Zoe went to pick up our puppy.

We both were thinking the name: Mistletoe. As it is December 16th.

I put on my favourite outfit;
~ Ripped jeans
~ Navy vest top
~ Grey long knitted cardigan
~ Grey ugg boots
~ Grey scarf
~ Navy Backpack

I packed everything we needed: Collar, Lead and little coat. I was so excited.

I knocked on Zoe's door and she came out dressed and beautiful. "Ready to go" Zoe said excitedly clapping her hands.

We raced to the car and got in. Zoe started the car and we were off.

~3 hours later~

We arrived at the house. We knocked on the door and a really fun-looking old women opened the door.

"Good morning Come on in out of the cold" She ushered. We walked in and took our boots off.

"This way me lovely's," The women started "My name is Mandy, I just want you to know the puppy's have been vaccinated and wormed and are completely healthy"

She opened a door into a utility room and clapped her hands twice. A beautiful female husky cake trotting along really happily seeing Mandy.

Following her were 7 cute little puppy's all falling over their own feet. Zoe and I were in love with everyone of them.

But only one stood out. Whilst 6 of them were nibbling their mothers and fathers feet, only one came to us.

It was jumping over us, going under our legs and nibbling out feet and fingers.

I picked it up and noticed that this puppy had the most beautiful blue sparkling eyes. I placed it on my lap and it fell asleep straight away.

"That's the only little girl of the group you got there young lady" Mandy started "My husband calls her Mistletoe because we decorated the fireplace with Mistletoe and she loved playing with it."

I knew this one was the one I wanted but I didn't know about Zoe. I looked at her, she looked at Mandy "This one please?" Zoe asked pointing at Mistletoe.

~1 hour later~

We were exhausted from playing with all the puppy's. Mistletoe was fast asleep on my lap yet again.

Zoe was driving when she noticed our favourite tea shop had a sale. "Let's go get a tea" She sang in a happy tone.

We got out of the car and a massive group of teenage girl ran up to us. Mistletoe yelped, and hid in my coat.

But I felt a warm and wet patch on my top ad pulled Mistletoe away and saw that she has weed.

I could see Zoe giggling. "I'm going to change my top." I whispered.

I ran to the car and placed Mistletoe on the seat whilst I changed into my spare white vest top.

Just after I got my top on I felt a pair of hands on my shoulder. I jumped and turned around it was Logan.

"Oi! You scared me to death!!" I said putting my cardigan and scarf back on.

I picked Mistletoe up "You coming to..." I stopped I noticed the Ecoffee cup in his hand.

"Ahh you beat me to it" I said laughing heading towards the tea shop. He was next to me chuckling.

"Oh you need to try the Christmas blend tea! It is the best!!" Logan exclaimed.

I got into the shop and noticed my favourite one: Cherry Lips! I decided I was going to buy a few to last me.

Zoe was already choosing. I gazed at all the different ones, I noticed 3 Christmas ones;
~ Gingerbread Man
~ Christmas Blend
~ Sleepy Santa

So I got all of them.