Part 16:

Lilie POV:

I starred at the camera lens. 'I have a crush on Logan' Just say it!!

I saw my reflection in the lens, My brown hair was over one shoulder and my eyes looked extremely tensed.

"I have a crush on Logan!" I said at the camera. I can't believe I actually said it!

I jumped up "That's it for this video! See you next time!" With that I clicked the button and stopped recording.

Now I have to bring myself to edit it. And then post it as well. Great!

Logan POV:

I climbed up the stairs and stammered. My legs were exhausted from being dragged to the gym.

Alfie made me go with him. "Come on!" I shouted as Alfie slumped into a step a few feet from me.

"We shouldn't have lifted those massive ones!" He shouted "We have to go to Airhop later with Zoe and Lili!"

Oh I completely forgot! "I need to have a shower! Come on!" I shouted back.

I got up and raced upstairs as fast as I could. I got into the apartment and went straight to the shower.

I then collapsed on my bed. I was exhausted.

I put on a light blue baggy t-shirt with some jeans and a blue beanie.

I went into the kitchen and jumped over some boxes that were filled with my stuff and Alfie's.

He was moving in with Zoe so I found a smaller flat 20 minutes away from Lili's new flat.

I grabbed my flask which had a smoothie in and gulped it down before hearing Alfie call.

"Zoe is here! Come on we need to pick Lili up!" I heard him say before rushing outside.

--------------------------------------------
Thanks so much for 225 reads! It's amazing! I am going to start updating more often like every other day or whenever you want! Just leave a comment telling me💓