Part 20:

Lili POV:

~*8 weeks since the ... incident*~

I was laying in bed and I looked at my phone, it was 9:30am on a Sunday.

I sat up and heard a crash in the kitchen. Slowly I got up, in my soft Candy Cane PJ's, and wet into the kitchen.

Zoe has dropped a frying pan and knocked over some eggs and pancake batter.

"What are you doing?" I asked half asleep. She looked at me "Trying to make pancakes with bacon and egg."

I walked over to her and grabbed some kitchen roll. As I walked over to the accident I saw the eggs and pancake batter merged with each other.

I knew I had seconds to get to the bathroom before I was sick all over the kitchen floor.

I ran to the bathroom and put my head in the toilet. Once I had brought up as much a I could I sat on the cold tiled floor.

I reached for the draws for toilet roll but instead Tampax Pads fell out. I looked at them. Oh no.

"I'm late!" I whispered to myself still starring at the pads. "Sh*t" I said.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door "Lil? You okay?" It was Zoe "Can I come in?"

"Yes" I wheezed as my chest was tightening and tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"What's up?" Zoe said sitting next to me frowning. "I'm late" I whispered.

Zoe looked horrified "You can't mean that..." She looked at the floor. "Oh god Lili"

I rocked back and forth as my cheeks were drowning in tears. "What am I going to do?"

"I'm going to the store, I'll be right back! Don't move!" Zoe said before running out the bathroom door.

Ten minutes later Zoe arrived back carrying a little box into the bathroom. "Quite simple just pee on this bit them wait 3 minutes"

She left the bathroom as I peed on the stick then I placed it on the sink and shouted for Zoe to come back in.

As we sat on the floor starring at Zoe's timer on her iPhone. I started thinking about the night with Logan 8 weeks ago.

Zoe's phone buzzed as the timer finished. She stood up and picked up the pregnancy test and sighed "positive, pregnant"