Part 27:

Logan POV:

Zoe took Lili into Mummy & Me for a whole hour. I took one look inside and I felt faint, I guess it was all happening so quickly. I sat on the bench outside and put my head in my hands.

"Alright?" Alfie asked sitting down next to me. I looked at him "Yeah just nervous" I said holding my hands to stop them shaking. He looked at me "Don't worry you still have loads of time yet!" He said patting my back then standing up.

Lili and Zoe walked over towards us giggling. "Shall we go?" Zoe asked I nodded in agreement. We headed back to the car. We heard screams and then a car sped down the car park.

It was coming straight towards us. "Lili! Zoe! Alfie!" I screamed. They turned around and screamed. It was heading straight towards Lili. I signalled for it to stop but it didn't stop quick enough. It hit Lili.

I ran to her along with Alfie and Zoe. She was conscious and she didn't seem hurt. "I don't... have... the best... luck" She said quivering from shock. Zoe was on the phone with the hospital and Alfie was with a woman who had been mugged by the man.

The man in the car had run off and was nowhere to be seen. Zoe put down the phone and ran towards me "They'll be here as soon as possible!" She said looking worried. She knelt down and held Lili's hand.

I stroked her hair softly, waiting anxiously for the ambulance. "I'm... alright... really I am" Lili said as the ambulance arrived. Me and Zoe went to the ambulance to tell the paramedics what happened. "Okay Lucy, go to the woman over there and I'll go to Lili" He said nodding "I'm Jake by the way"

I shook his hand and took him to where Lili was laying. She wasn't there. "Lili?" I said confused. Lili had vanished. "Where is she?" Jake asked, I shrugged and so did Zoe.

"Oh no, Logan we have to find her!" Zoe shouted starting to cry. Alfie ran over to us "Is she ok-" He stopped noticing that Lili wasn't there.