Part 5:

Logan POV:

I felt hurt that Lilie was going with Joe. But I wanted to know why! Did he like it or she likes him?

I changed into my gym clothes and headed out for a run.

Half way through my run I passed Lilies and Zoe's flat. I knocked on the door and Zoe let me in.

I stepped inside and noticed that Lilie was on the sofa cuddling Pippin whilst looking at puppies on her laptop.

"Hey" I shouted to her, she didn't budge. Zoe grabbed me by my shirt and pulled my close to her and whispered "She's had a hard day, you better go!"

I looked at her shocked and hurt. I looked at Lilie one last time before walking out and running back to my flat.

Once I got home I noticed I had 3 new messages in my iPhone;

1- Alfie Bro = 'Hey wanna do something tommorrow? I'm Halloween shopping!'

I texted back 'Sure I'll come by yours at 10am'

2- Zoe = 'WHERE ARE YOU? LILIE NEEDED YOU!'

I was about to text back saying she told me to go when I noticed it was sent 3 hours ago. I didn't reply

3- Lilie = 'Hi'

I starred at the message it was sent 2 minutes ago I got my keypad up and answered saying 'Sup?'

I should of texted something better but I didn't know what else to put down.

I waited for what seemed like forever (Only 1 minute) and I got a text back she said 'nothing'

I didn't reply