Epilogue:

Lillie POV;

I smiled as the sprinklers turned on and Lucas squeaked. He ran under them and for drenched.

He is now 2 1/2 years old, he looks exactly like Logan. He was born at 7 pounds 4 ounces. Natural birth and pretty flipping painful.

We moved into a bigger home with a big back garden. Now, thanks to Logan, I am pregnant with our second child.

A girl which will be hopefully be called Lacy. I watched as Logan ran around with Lucas both of them getting extremely wet.

Archie, our golden lab, ran around barking and chasing my silly boyfriend and son. We also have a cat called Kitty, according to Lucas, but she is lazy and lives indoors.

I lay back in the sun chair and look down at my belly. It was about to pop. I groaned aloud and why I got pregnant in the first place.

Logan came over to me smiling like a weirdo. "I love you!" He said kissing me softly. "I love you too!" I exclaimed laughing slightly.

Logan moved out of the way and Lucas threw a water bomb at me. They both burst out laughing as I sat there with a shocked expression plastered across my face.

I grabbed my water bottle and started pouring it over them from where I sat as I couldn't move, they looked utterly startled.

I laughed and stood up slowly with help from Logan. I picked Lucas up, hugging him tightly.

"Love wo mummy" he said giggling. Logan put a hand on my large stomach. Lucas copied his father but Lucas kissed it as well.

I felt tears well up in my eyes. This is the most amazing family in the world.

-/-/-/-/-/-

GUESS WHAT? I'm going to do a sequel! After a long thinking session I decided to do a sequel from this epilogue where Lucas is two and Lillie is having another baby.

Happy about that?

Love
Chloe <3