Part 28:

Logan POV:

Lili had been missing for 3 hours. Zoe was having such a panic attack that she was taken to hospital for a check up with Alfie. I stayed and searched everywhere for Lili, but she was nowhere to be found. I was now sitting on a bench in the rain crying my eyes out. She was my true love and now she was missing, what is worst is that she could be in danger.

A man walked up to me and smiled. I smiled back as he sat down beside me, "lost someone?" He asked leaning back. I looked at him "Um yeah. Why?" I answered confused. He pointed to a sweet shop and ushered me to go.

Lili POV:

I got to the counter and paid for the sweets that I had put in the red and white stripy bag. I heard the bell ring as the door opened "LILI?!" I heard Logan say. I turn around and looked at him, I had run off after being hit by the car. I was fine apart from a aching head.

He came to me and hugged me tightly. I pushed him away as he hurt my side, I looked away from him. "Where did you go?" Logan asked sounding hurt. "I went to meet someone then I came here" I shrugged but he still seemed hurt. We sat there eating my sweets for ages whilst he told me what happened until he got a call from Alfie.

"Zoe is alright she is heading home now" Logan told me before taking my hand and walking out of the shop and to the bus station. We waited for the bus to arrived whilst the rain poured down, I was already wet but I couldn't feel it.

The bus arrived and we got on, I sat by a man who looked familiar but didn't talk to him. Logan didn't talk to me the whole time, we sat in awkward silence. As I got off the bus the man next to me handed me a not and winked.

Logan took me off the bus and opened Zoe's door, as soon as I entered Zoe hugged me tightly. "Oh my god Lili!!!!" She shouted "We were worried sick!!" I laughed "Sorry Zo, I'm going to run a bath" and with that I ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

I opened the note.
'Hi Lilianna,
You probably don't remember me but we grew up together and well... got together for a while but we broke it off a while before I moved to America. We as you've seen I have come back to see you! Oh and btw I heard about the baby, CONGRATULATIONS!!
Love From William Sutten x'

I starred at the note. 'Oh no' I thought thinking about Logan.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N = THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 414 READS!! I CAN'T BELIVE IT!!! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH <3 I WILL BE STARTING TO UPDATE TWICE A WEEK! THANKS SO MUCH

~ @POINTLESSSUGGLET1