Part 22:

Logan POV:

What should I do? I am standing right in front of her. I felt her head turn away from me but my hand found it and pulled it towards me.

"Lili I'm sorry" I said. I wanted to kiss her but I stopped my self. It's been 8 weeks I can't expect her to forgive me.

"I'm going to sleep now" she said and I heard her get into bed. I felt my way to the side where I'm sleeping.

I took my top off and my trousers then put my pj bottoms on and got into the cover.

"Lili" I said quietly
"Yes?"
"Thanks!"
"No problem..."
"I'm sorry"
"You've said"

Then we went to sleep.

Lili POV:

I woke up at 6:30am, that's not that early for me. I was about to turn over when I remembered Logan.

I quietly got out of bed and left the room, closing he door silently. As I went down the stairs.

I made a cup of tea and sat on the floor behind the cabinets. I should tell him, but I can't.

Then I heard snoring. What? It sounded close by. I looked over the cabinet and saw someone on the sofa.

I grabbed a large metal spoon and crept up to the sofa. Then the figure stood up and turned around.

I jumped backwards tripping over a chair and falling into a sheet which went over my face and I couldn't see anything.

I heard the person come towards me then pull the sheet off me. It was Joe.

"God Joe!" I said my heart racing "You frightened me to death!!" He laughed and helped me up.

"Haha silly!" What are you doing up so early?" He asked me. "Couldn't sleep plus Logan"

"Oh yeah," he said sitting down "Forgot daddy is here" I starred at him. "Zoe told you?!" I shouted.

"What? No it's his nickname." He said suspiciously. "Why?" I looked at him and I could feel tears coming out of my eyes.

"I...I...I'm..umm" I said looking at the floor. "Logan...is...ummm..I'm"

He looked at me like I was ridiculous. "I'm pregnant" I whispered. "What?!" Joe said shocked.

I looked at him "OMG Lili" he said putting his head on his hands "Does he know?" I shook my head.

"You have to tell him."
"WHAT?!"
"You have to!"
"I can't"
"What are you going to do then? There is a man upstairs who is having a child but doesn't know about it!"
"I know"

Joe looked at me then took my hand, "Tell him when he comes down, I'll be here!" He grabbed my cold tea and poured it away.