Part 1:

Disclaimer

I was 13 years old when I wrote this so there are MANY mistakes!!

Lilies POV:

I went downstairs to grab some toast that Zoe had made when I heard her two guinea pigs squealing, I giggled I loved it when they did that.

I walked over to their hutch and saw that they had a massive pile of lettuce and cucumber that they were playfully fighting over.

I knocked on Zoe's door and walked in, she was uploading a video "I'm off to work" I said waving and turning away and closing the door.

I thought it was cool that both of us were dating the Deyes twin. I worked at the HMV store 3 days a week.

I arrived at work and found Logan leaned over a dvd, I went up behind him and jumped on him.

"Oi" He shouted with fright until he noticed me.

"Hi" I said casually smiling. He leaned up and hugged me.

"Missed you, you and Zoe coming over ours tonight aren't you?" Logan said enthusiastically standing up, I nodded.

"Sure What are we having for food?" He shrugged.

"Maybe those wicked square pizza and those melted cookies you love" He said lifting up my head.

I smiled and playfully pushed him away and went and put on my black jeans and my light purple top with the logo on it.

I worked for 3 hours straight, until my shift ended and I headed home. Once I was in the car I drove straight to Alfie's and Logan's to have the amazing pizza.

I got to the car park when someone in black grabbed me out of the car and threw me to the floor which made me whack my head.

My vision was blurring, my ears ringing I tried to see who it was but I couldn't see anything. I saw the black figure get into my car and drive off leaving me on the side walk.

I sat up I could barely see, but I saw someone come up to me I noticed the voice it was Logan. He picked me up and carried me inside, I was greeted by Zoe.

Logan lay me on my bed and tucked me in, he gave me a kiss on my forehead and left the room. Zoë came in a little bit later and wiped some blood from my forehead.

"You'll be alright." She said before leaving the room, sleep finds me soon afterwards.

I woke up and headed out to the kitchen "Whats up sucker!" Zoe shouted from the sofa, I looked at her

"Nothing..." I say feeling rather cold and my head aches.

I grabbed my fruit salad and ate it quickly at the table. I went and sat down on the sofa and noticed that Zoe was cuddling her Guinea Pigs.

"Give me one!" I said happily then she passed me Pippin while she held Percy.

After a while we swapped, we watched movies until Alfie arrived with Poppy, Macus, Naomi, Logan, Gabby and Joe.

They all hugged me and asked what happened "I don't even want to talk about it" I shrugged. We all sat down on the sofa and watched some comedy films, it was so fun.

Joe was hilarious, I filmed the Disney tag video with him today. After we had finished the video he told me all about his new girlfriend Mia (account = SuggletMcfly), then we started to talk all about Zoe and Alfie together, we agreed they were perfect.

But then Marcus and Naomi came up to us "You know I think Lilie and Logan would be perfect together!" Marcus exclaimed "Yeah you really would be #Lolie (Low-Leigh)."

I blushed like mad and they all noticed and started giggling. An hour later. at 3am, they all had left except Alfie and Logan. Which is the usual thing they do considering Alfie is dating Zoë and Logan stays to keep me company.

Alfie was staying over because he was having some redecorating at his flat and he complained it smelt. He went off to bed around half an hour later than Zoe.

I was left on the couch next to Logan, I smiled at him "You can sleep in with me if you want too" I offered but he shook his head "I meant on the pullout bed because I might get up early and I wouldn't want to wake you" I exclaimed.

"Sure why not" He said smiling. We headed into my bedroom and Logan went straight and pulled out the bed with ease.

Logan fell fast asleep as soon as his head touched the pillow. But I stayed awake for hours glancing at his sleeping figure.

___________________________

*EDITED*

6.4.16
Hey guys this is quite a bad chapter that I wrote a year ago? Something like that. This is the first chapter I'd ever written of a book and it's pretty rubbish. I mean who gets attacked then just gets out to bed? No doctor? No first aid kit? Stupid.

Anyway hope you enjoy ;)