Part 13:

Lilie POV:

A nurse came up to me and placed her hand on my arm. I opened my eyes, they were red and puffy because I had been crying.

I looked up at her it was Kylie my nurse, she was a young women maybe the same age as me.

"Someone is here to see you? Would you like to send me him in?" She asked softly.

Him, she said him but who could it be? My Dad? My Brother (Nobody knew about him)? Marcus? Alfie?

Then my heart stopped. Logan. No. No no no no no! I didn't want him to see me in here all bandaged up and beaten.

But I wanted to see him, I needed to see him. Then I realised that Kylie was still standing next to me. I nodded "Give me 10 minutes"

I sat up but Kyle put her hand on my shoulder to stop me "Your not strong enough to stand yet, remember you only just had the accident"

I felt stupid it my pjs with snowflakes and reindeers on them. I wanted him to think I was good.

"I need the toilet" I lied but she shook her head "You'll have to have a bed pan Hun your legs are too weak"

I lay back down "Let him in" I whispered holding back tears. She nodded and walked to the door.

But she stopped looking at me like she was saying 'Don't move' then opened the door and walked out.

I watched the door for what seemed like forever before Logan walked through listen to Kylie. He looked hot but I could tell he was panicked.

Then he looked at me. I looked away I couldn't handle his eyes filled with sadness.