Part 7:

Lilie POV:

I got back to the flat and walked into the living room. I looked around I couldn't see anyone so I went and made a cup of tea.

I drank it quickly then raced to my phone when I realised it was HMV. They told me I was fired. I put the phone down 'WHY?!' I thought angrily.

My arm stung inside the cast but I didn't care. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket it was a text from Zoe
'YouTuber party tonight in London! Want to come with us?'

I didn't know if I should I loved party's but I didn't feel like one. I finally decided and texted Zoe back. 'Okay sure sounds fun I'll meet at yours at around 9:30 ish'

I ran straight into the bathroom and had a quick shower. I went into my bedroom and dried my hair then straightened it slightly and put in a perfect fishtail braid.

I looked through my wardrobe and found my favourite dress ~Pic Above~

I got in it along with some black shoes and my Aqua bandana and my favourite black button earrings. I put on some of Zoella Beauty perfume and mascara, concealer and eyeliner.

I grabbed my black purse/bag and headed to my car and texted Zoe 'On me way-L<3'

I tucked my phone into my purse with my money, emergency make up and a brush.

I started the engine and drove to Zoe's flat. I remembered about my cast and realised it was an aqua cast and it match I smiled and got out of the car. (New one)

I got into Zoe's and everyone started at me "What?" I asked looking at myself "Have I got something on me?" They all smiled "You look amazing!" Said Zoe.

I blushed "Thanks" I said "Ready to go?" Everyone stood up and started towards the door Logan came up to me "You look really hot" he smiled "Loving the cast"

I blushed wildly "Yeah it's my new fashion!" I laughed and grabbed his hand pulling him out the door and into the car.

We had to take two cars one with Me, Zoe, Alfie and Logan with Zoe driving then Marcus, Naomi and Joe in the other car.

We got to the service station when a sudden pain in my stomach. I grabbed it suddenly and Logan (Who was next to me)Looked at me worridly.

"You alright there Lil" Logan asked worridly grabbing my arm. I grabbed his arm back and nodded "Yep" I whinced quietly.

He grabbed my hand and held it tightly. I felt myself blush a bit. I felt tears in my eyes and I quickly wiped them away.

My pain had faded away I let go of my stomach and rested my arm at last. 'What was that?' I thought looking at my stomach frowning.

We got to a hotel and dropped off our bags "Wait I didn't pack many things how long we staying here?" I said worriedly.

I lay my bag on top of the other ones. "We are staying here for 2 - 3 nights" Zoe answered "Don't worry you and me are going shopping tomorrow."

I smiled and got back into the car. For once in my life I was glad I was away from home with my friends.