Part 9:

Logan POV:

I leaned in staring into her eyes which were twinkling. I smiled she smelt of candyfloss from her snow fairy shower gel from lush.

It was the best smell in the world. As I was about to kiss her there was a knock on the door.

Zoe and Alfie walk in, I quickly push myself away from Lilie and steal a piece of her toast.

I noticed her cheeks got bright red and felt my hands go clammy so I clenched them together.

"Hey you two" Alfie says casually raising his eyebrow noticing how close we are.

I get up and punch Alfie on the shoulder laughing "Right we should set off" I said.

Lilie stood up and grabbed her coat "Bye" She said quietly. I wanted to run after her but I didn't want Zoe and Alfie to know but I couldn't help myself.

I ran out the door, which slammed shut after me, and headed down the corridor. I saw the elevator door close.

I couldn't let her go again.

I raced down the stairs. I had to get to her. I reached the bottom floor, I saw her by the desk.

"LILIE!!!!" I shouted. She turned around and noticed me. I ran to her grabbing her and pressing my lips to hers.

I placed my hands on her cheeks as they went bright red but I felt her kissing me back.

Lilie POV:

I pushed myself away "Yes?" I said with a giggle. He chuckled and pulled me into a hug.

Only when we stopped hugging we realised that everyone was clapping at us including Zoe and Alfie.

Zoe ran up to me and gave me a massive hug. I noticed I was bright red.

"Are we going back home or what?" I asked heading out the doors biting my lip.

"Sure thing, Zoe you drive but I call Shotgun!" Alfie said. Oh no why did he have to call shotgun that means I will be in the back with Logan.

I don't know whether we are going to feel awkward or we are going to decide to be a couple.

"Oh Log's you'll have to stay in Lilies tonight because I'm having Zoe over and Joe" Alfie said looking at us.

I nodded slightly "Okay" I shrugged. Logan leaned over to me "Hey!" he said pulling a weird face.

I was sat in the middle because my suitcase was one side of me and Logan the other.

"I need to tell you something," Logan started making sure only I could hear "I love you Lilianna Elizabeth Cariad Richard-Smith"

I shove him playfully "You know I don't like my full name." I leaned my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around him.

He put his arm around me and squeezed me "I love you too Logan Lloyd Deyes" I whispered.

I kissed him on the cheek. I could feel myself falling asleep.