Part 33:

Lili POV:

It's been 2 weeks since I was last at the hospital. It is September now and we figured out my due date is July the 10th. I'm now 11 weeks gone and pretty big. I can't fit into tight jeans or crop tops anymore. Even though the doctor said; no more waking up in the nights and no more sickness. I still have it badly.

"You okay?" Logan asked as he rubbed my feet, he does amazing feet massages. "Yeah I'm alright just super tired" I smiled at him then got up and went into the kitchen and grabbed some left over pizza. I sat on the floor and ate it slowly whilst listening to Zoe come into the door.

"Is she here?" Zoe asked quietly.
"Yes, in the kitchen" Logan replied
"Have you told her?"
"Shhhh!"
"You haven't!!?! Are you kidding Logan!"
"I don't want to stress her out at the moment"
"You'll stress her out?! She isn't that far gone Logan!"
"Well... She doesn't need to know..."
"Yes she blimin' does!!"

What are they talking about? I want to ask np but I'll stay here and snoop some more.

"No she doesn't Zoe!"
"It's her business!"
"No it's mine"
"She is carrying your child Logan"
"I know that but so is Chelsea!"

WHAT?!? WHAT?!? WHAT WHAT WHAT?!?

"You need to tell her now!"
"No, I'm stressing out about having two kids right now!"
"Plus she's asking you to marry her!"
"I can't help that though!"

I ran out of the house through the back door and slam it behind me and run into the car and drive away.

~~~~~~~~~~
Short chapter sorry, really busy with stuff.
Love you all,
~PointlessSugglet1
~~~~~~~~~~