Part 17:

Lilie POV:

I ran downstairs and grabbed my flask. I grabbed my little rucksack with my phone and keys in it.

I ran out my front door and locked it then running into Zoë's car. I slid into the front seat next to Zoë.

She started the car as soon as I close the door an we were off to AirHop.

I didn't say much to Logan because I didn't know what to say, after we decided to try and day withers we haven't talked much.

I faced and he smiled, chuckling. I laughed back at him. We were always communicating by laughing.

We arrived and I stepped out of the car and tripped over falling into a man.

He helped me back up and smiled "Lilie?" He asked, I looked up and it was Jay.

"Jay?" I said back "Hey! How are you?" He smiled "I'm good, just came to see my mum, how are you?"

I shrugged "Alright I guess! Tired most of the time but oh well!" He laughed.

I giggled and turned away slightly, I noticed Logan standing behind me looking confused.

"You coming Lilie?" He asked me looking at Jay as if scanning him.

"Bye Jay got to go!" I grabbed Logan's hand as he walked up the steps with me.

"Who was he?" Logan asked when we got inside. "Just a collage friend" I shrugged taking my shoes off.

I ran straight onto a trampoline and did a front flip onto another trampoline.

"You've always been amazing at those!" Logan said. "She always will be!" Zoe said jumping into the trampoline next to me along with Alfie.

Logan jumped onto my one and we held hands and bounced as high as we could.

At one point we landed at different times and sent each other flying into another trampoline.

I had so much fun but then we went on the trampoline. You had to jump into a pit of foam.

It was awesome, because I do gymnastics I was amazing. People kept watching me so I had to calm down a bit.

Once we had enough of it we left and went off to go home. But on the way we saw a awesome new club had opened.

"Let's see how it is! I heard that Jim and Tanya might be there!" Alfie said.

So we parked the car and headed into the bar. I looked around, it was so loud. "Let's get some drinks!" Logan said loudly into my ear.

*3 hours later*

I felt so light. My vision was blurry and I could barely walk as we headed to the hotel across the road.

We were all to drunk to drive, I shared a room with Logan again.

I got into the bathroom and I stripped down to my matching lace pants and bra.

At that point Logan came on with only his boxers on. I didn't know what I was doing, it was all so messed up.

We started kissing then it happened! ... Happened.

Uh oh!