▪ THIRTY-SEVEN

Jungkook pulled the brake after changing the gear to 'P' when the car stopped in front Nahee's home.

Nahee instantly turned herself to face the man. "Jungkook-ah."

"What?" Jungkook muttered as he put down his phone after checking the notifications.

"How busy are you recently?"

"Quite busy." The raven-haired man shrugged. "As busy as you are, I can say."

Nahee deeply hummed as she nodded her head, slowly moving her gaze to the other place.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows. "Why you ask?"

"Nothing. I recall you barely answered any of my calls recently."

Jungkook nodded his head and didn't say anything about the statement. He then smiled and said, "you should go in now. It's getting late."

"Can I call you everyday?"

Jungkook was flustered. "Uhh..."

"Oppa."

"Whaat?" The man's eyes got bigger upon hearing the nickname. Despite the reaction that the man showed, Nahee feigned an ignorance. "Did I hear her right?" He muttered.

Nahee grabbed her bag under the drawer and then, her books at the back seat. While fixing her books, she uttered, "if you let me call you, I'll continue to be this intimate."

Jungkook was flustered. "Who teach you this?"

His girlfriend showed a smug smile as she pointed at herself. "Myself."

"Hmm." Jungkook was thinking for awhile. "Okay, but no! You can call me anything but 'oppa'."

Nahee didn't expect that. Her lips curved downward with her average-sized eyes widened. "Why not 'oppa'?"

With a low, nonchalant tone and heavy Busan accent but native Seoul words, he asked, "you. How old are you?"

The pout on the girl's lips kept coming back and forth as she tried to answer. The intention to answer immediately cancelled and her words became a question, the same question before. "Why not 'oppa'?"

"I. Don't. Like," Jungkook said. "Especially from those who are older and same age as me."

The car became silenced for a few moments. Nahee still staring at her contracted boyfriend with a pout on her upper lips while Jungkook stared at her with an eyebrow raised. The staring competition went on and became intense when the girl furrowed her eyebrows, still with the pout.

It only ended as Nahee pulled the door lever and pushed it open.

"Yah, you can call me 'yeobo'."

"It's old couples."

"What's wrong with us, the young ones calling each other with that name?"

Nahee turned her head to look at Jungkook. Expressing her dislike with her eyes widened, with the same tone that Jungkook used, she also said, "I. Don't. Like."

Jungkook sighed, "alright, salty."

"What?!"

Jungkook looked at Nahee with dumb expression. "Nothing." Nahee rolled her eyes, but before she could bring her whole body out of the car, the man called, "bye, room temperature milk."

Nahee pushed herself back into the car again and hit him a few times with her thick books lightly. Biting her bottom lips with a glare at Jungkook who was smiling at her like a dumb, she brought herself out of the car again.