▪ TWENTY-EIGHT

A/N: Jungkook boyfriend material gif for you guys there (*´˘'*)ー❣❣

And... Longer update ;) I know how much I have left you guys hanging for NaheeKook or whatever you guys name the ship 😅

P/S: pls do give His Falling Rose lots of loves too 😇

----------

On the ship, at somewhere of the outdoor corridor...

A man stood in front of his room, his room's door was opened ajar, blocked by a metal blocker. He was still in his pajamas and home slippers as his footwear. He was leaning on the metal rail as his eyes were squinted due to the morning sunlight. His phone was tightly in his grip while debating whether to make a call at that time or not.

Due to his rare impatience that day, he chose to make a call. He went to the contact application and swiped the name to begin. Calling his private investigator...

It took him a few beeps before his investigator finally answered.

"Good morning, boss!"

The boss snorted. "I was expecting a groggy voice answering me."

"Well, not from me. Especially today."

The boss chuckled. "Hm! Any updates so far?"

"That's the reason why I'm staying up since last night," the investigator said.

"I'm sorry that you have to work hard for me," the boss chuckled again.

"Don't be sorry, boss. Besides, you paid me enough and I found something quite interesting."

The boss put on his concentrate and interested mode. "What is it about?"

"Uh... That's why I just said 'quite' interesting. I haven't done analysing yet." The investigator then laughed awkwardly.

The boss let out an airy laugh. "Well, you can tell me what you have found. Since it has to do with my family, I might want to attach some puzzles on my own."

"Hmm..." The investigator paused. The boss could hear the sound of boots moving as the owner walked. "It has something to do with law actually. I was supposed to be asking about the wealth inheritance, but the lawyer also mentioned something else. Something to do with the custody."

"What's with it?"

"As far as I have got, the lawyer I met yesterday mentioned that the child had the rights to decide with whom he wanted to stay after his parents died. He had the chance to live alone since the parents' wealth were all should be inherited by him." The investigator paused. "And then he told me it wasn't child who confirmed about that. It was his current guardians!"

There was a short silence as the boss and the investigator had their mind working hard to solve the problem.

The investigator then continued, "sounds like the child was forced to stay with them to me."

"Reasons?"

"That is why I'm still investigating, boss... I need to make some appointments to interrogate."