▪ SIX

[edited with WordTune and ProAid Writing as of December 4th, 2021]

To be honest, the story from the previous one doesn't end there. There were so many things happened during the signing of the contract.

Kim Nahee held a pen in her right hand before fetching a booklet from Yoongi. She opened the booklet and looked through the first page.

"Read the rules properly before you sign it," Yoongi reminded as he crossed his legs and leaned his body on the chair. While pointing at the form almost like a drunkard way, he warned, "I don't want you to regret once the contract ends. I don't want you to go back crying."

Yoongi still remembered most clients who were in the contract relationship in a period for more than a year went back home, leaving the company with tears regardless of genders and sexualities. He understood how that felt as he had been working for that company for five years. Almost none of the contract that ended, leaving him a good feeling.

He ever thought to end and leave the company, but thinking that he had not moved on from his first love made him choosing to stay. Until he met a girl that made him broke one of the contract rules.

"Why should I cry when the contract ends?" Nahee confidently asked, still blunt in these matters.

Yoongi frowned, questioning internally why the girl who sat across from him sounded innocent. He also mentally saying that she did not look like one.

He crossed his arms and leaned his back on the chair's supporter.

"The feel is as same as breaking up with someone you love because of parents' rejections. You know how that feels?"

Nahee listened to him quietly. She felt insulted for a while that Yoongi asked her that, but knowing that Yoongi did not know she had never been in a relationship before, she shrugged it off.

She released a sigh and licked her lips before saying, "I've never in a relationship before."

Yoongi looked at her blankly, even though he was surprised to hear the fact that Nahee had never had a boyfriend.

"Not even when you're in elementary school?" He asked. Nahee bitterly smiled as she shook her head. She definitely had no time for puppy love.

Yoongi silently sighed, getting up from the chair. He then walked towards a cupboard and swung its door opened. Scanning through at the files on the shelf, he pointed horizontally at each file that was displayed in alphabetical orders on the shelf while Nahee watched.

He then stopped and brought out a file, returned to his seat after that.

"So, tell me," Yoongi said, pulling the chair as he moved forward to the table sit and then landed his buttocks on the chair. "Why come here?"

"I need a boyfriend," Nahee straightforwardly said.

"Need," Yoongi emphasized his word and then chuckled. "Not want. Uh-hm, I see," he said. He then opened the booklet and read its contents.

"Why need?" He asked again as he read.

Nahee sighed. If answering his questions was the only way could help her fill the form in the booklet under her hands, then she had to. 

"Because I need one," Nahee said. "I can't tell you why."

Yoongi sighed.

"If finding a boyfriend through this company is only to please you. I'm sorry, our company's rules against it," Yoongi stated as he pulled out the booklet under Nahee's hand.