▪ THIRTY-THREE

Fun fact: half of Nahee's character is inspired from Han Jieun from Full House, role played by Song Hyekyo.

P/S: we got one of TXT members as a special appearance here :D

-----------

Taehyung was nice enough to ask for a help from the hotel's staff to get the slippers for her. Upon knowing that, Jungkook knew she could get a new pair of slippers soon but he quietly ordered to send them to Nahee's room instead. And that was how she ended up on his back at this time.

They were walking away from the pool area and went closer to an area where they could see the sunrise without any distractions. The sky was still dark blue but bright enough for them could see each other and lampposts were turned off. The morning wind was still too cold and the sound of the swashes could be clearly heard.

Nahee called, "Jungkook."

"Yeah?"

"Is becoming a permanent BF choice fun?"

"I can't say it is."

"Why?"

"Humans ain't a kind."

Nahee chuckled. "Tell me, what kind of humans have you met?"

Jungkook kept quiet to think for awhile as he continued to walk on the walk path with slow paces. "Some are annoying, some are scary. As scary as a strict colonel. Maybe someone who is resembles, a ghost? Some of them put too much makeups everytime we meet."

Nahee laughed out loud at his choice of words. Jungkook laughed along with her. The girl then continued, "what else?"

"I met," he paused as he made a glance at Nahee through the tail of his eyes. "I met someone who don't have any relationship experience."

Knowing who Jungkook referred to, Nahee slapped his shoulder which later earned another laugh from the man. Jungkook then said, "what? It's true!"

"You no need to mention me. I'm your current!"

"What if I'm going to accept other clients?"

Nahee became silent, questioning herself how to answer to that. She was even questioning herself why she started to feel shrinking when the topic was brought up. Nevertheless, she tried to shrug off the thoughts. Still, she left the question unanswered.

"Nahee."

Nahee got startled.

"I've been paying attention to you since the start of our contract. And the matter that you didn't know we are allowed to have more than one client have me feel bad," Jungkook uttered. When they arrived at an area with a bench, he placed the barefooted Nahee down in front of the bench. He then held her shoulders and stared at her eyes. "Will you be okay with that?"

"To be honest..." She paused, suddenly felt awkward to answer that. She still hadn't decided what answer to give to that question but later, she just let out what she had in mind. "I'm just your client, you shouldn't feel bad for me. You've done this before." She then chuckled.

"No," Jungkook said, his hands slowly fell to his sides. "I... I've never done this before. Concentrating on one client, I mean."