▪ TWENTY-FIVE

[ edited with Grammarly ]

"Omona..." A girl muttered under her breath as she pushed the door open to exit the area she just passed.

Swagging to the other side of the door, she held the door's handle steadily because she felt the ship was shaking vigorously. When in fact, it was herself that couldn't seem to control how something had caused her mind to work bluntly. Amazingly, she could still walk in her high heels.

"Sow hawt (so hot)," she said after she left the door, fanning herself. As she made her way to the silver, metal rail; her walking was as same as a drunkard walking.

Kim Nahee immediately held the cold rail and her body jerked forward when she stopped. She released a relieved sigh when she could feel the strong breeze across blew her skin. At this moment, she didn't care how cold the wind was and how vulnerable she was due to her dress. All she minded was to cool down her body's temperature.

Feeling like the rail distracted the wind flow, she tried to find a way to get the wind to blow smoothly across her. She eventually saw a bench, and that's when she got an idea in her head despite having the gears in her brain work slowly.

With droopy eyes and heavy feet, she walked towards the bench and stopped at the metal armrest. She held it, still attempting to balance her body. Then, she proceeded to the seat with her hands and arms supported.

Later, she took off her high heels. The cool sensation of the floor was felt when her feet touched the floor. She released a relief sigh through her mouth as she felt the coolness of it.

But the coolness of her feet was not enough. The heat from her body could still be felt.

She climbed the bench as carefully as she could, starting to crawl by her knees before standing up steadily with her legs. The bench was a little shaky due to the small imbalance of legs.

She slowly opened her arms to let the wind cool down her body's temperature.

Her red dress' skirt moved in the rhythm of the breeze. Her baby hairs were blown backward as the ship was directed to move.

Kim Nahee was feeling fine. Because of her actions, she felt like she was flying. But she was unaware of the danger if she continued what she was doing without anyone's monitor.

Further behind her, a door could be seen yanked open and Jungkook appeared under the doorframe with a hand still on the door handle.

He saw Nahee with arms open and the dress was blown straight in his sight. He noticed in front of the girl was a blank spot, which he supposed was nothing other than the silver rail and the sea. He sighed as he left the door and strode to Nahee. The door behind him slowly shut with the help of the metal stretcher.

When Jungkook arrived at Nahee's back, he looked up at her with a look of disbelief. "Nahee-ya," he called, but the woman gave no response.

"Kim Nahee," he tried once again and this time, Nahee responded with a soft hum. She seemed to have drowned in the comfort of the cool wind. "Get down. Or you'll fall!"

"I won't fall," Nahee paused, a soft smile had not left her lips. "I'm flying~" she cooed.

Jungkook sighed again. "Nahee-ya, please get down. I don't want you to get hurt."

"I'm flying. I won't get hurt. Flying~ Flying," she sang with her hands flapping.

The man stared at her in disbelief with his mouth slightly opened. Alcohol must've given her a great effect. He wondered how strong the alcohol cocktail that Nahee had taken.