FINAL ▪▪ The Record

Key
italicize : Jeon Jungkook (a paragraph gap indicates the length of silence)
normal fonts : narrator

Suggestion:
Read this chapter in Serif font.

< ! >
Angst

——————————

[ Kim Nahee was happy that she was alone at home. It's time to check the USB.

She inserted the card reader into her phone's USB port. The device memory option came out automatically as soon as the phone accepted the USB.

She clicked the USB option from the 'local storage' and found a lone audio displayed on the screen. She took a pair of earpieces and inserted the plug into the port too before finally clicking the audio.

It had a static noise at first. She figured that was the sound of the wind or the device was moved.

Not long after that, she heard a familiar voice. ]

Hey, Nahee...

I'm guessing you are surprised that you got something from me.

After the harsh lies I told you, it must be hard for you to accept a thing from me.

But, it would be a surprise from me too, if you accepted and listening to my voice right now.

These words that I'm going to say are coming from the bottom of my heart.

I'm sorry that I hurt you.

I'm sorry that...

I'm sorry that those things I told you are hurting you.

I know how bad you are affected.

I am never get tired of you, Nahee.

I have always wanted to be with you.

I always wanted to be with you every single day.

I always think of you.

When you confessed on our two hundred and seventy-five days, I was shocked.
I kept denying. I didn't want believe you.

But when I see you crying and leaving me that night, that was when I knew you're telling the truth.

I was scared, Nahee.

[ sniff ]

I don't mean to hurt you...
I am trying to avoid the feeling that I have for you.

[ sigh, sniff ]

I am unlucky when it comes to love.

Family or a lover...

I have totally given up on this.
I can't fall for someone deep or else, two parties will get hurt.