▪ FIFTEEN

His legs were crossed and a file rested on his palm. He let his eyes scanned the words that were displayed on the booklet thoroughly. His big-rounded spectacle rested on his nose bridge, supporting his deteriorated eyes for the vision.

The name of someone was neatly written on the 성함 (seong-ham = name) space. He kept reading the whole form just to make sure what he read had 99.9% registered in his mind.

It felt like he was studying a subject.

He stopped reading when someone entered the room as his name was called, "annyeong, Kookie-yaa!"

A cheerful man left the door wide opened, entering the room as he randomly danced in order to attract Jungkook's attention.

"Aish..." Jungkook silently groused as diverted his full attention on the file on his hand. He then turned his chair around to avoid seeing the man dancing.

However, the man was way too clever. He knew if he danced on the other side where Jungkook was facing, Jungkook would change his position again. So, he stood behind the younger man and moved side to side, poking his face near to Jungkook's face while still dancing as he shook his hand to get his attention.

Jungkook slowly pushed his face nearer to the file while the man created another way to annoy him. He knocked the file several times in dancing motions.

He had successfully annoyed Jungkook somehow after that...

"Taehyung hyung!" Jungkook whined. "Geu-manhaeyo, jom! (Please, stop it!)" He said, making Taehyung laughed as he walked to the other way to face Jungkook.

Taehyung leaned his buttock on the edge of a table and looked at the younger man who was reading the contexts on the filled-form.

"What are you doing?"

"Reading."

"I know you're reading," Taehyung said. "I mean, what are you reading?"

"Our clients' profiles," Jungkook replied monotone and not leaving his sight away from the file.

"Since when are you interested to read their profiles?"

"None of your business, hyung," Jungkook muttered.

Taehyung faked a sob. "Jungkook-ah," he called. "How dare you speak like that to your hyung."

Jungkook sighed, closing the booklet as he got up from the seat. He pushed the chair under the table and walked away from Taehyung. But he quickly caught Jungkook's paces and slung his arm around Jungkook's shoulder.

"Are you hungry?" Asked Taehyung.

Jungkook shrugged his shoulder and continued to walk, ignoring the fact that Taehyung was too close to his face.

"Want to eat?" Jungkook looked over at him by the corner of his eyes. "My treat," Taehyung added. Jungkook curved his lips downward with an eyebrow raised.

Meanwhile, Taehyung played with his eyebrows, raising them up and down continuously.

"Lamb skewers," Jungkook said. And with one noun, Taehyung understood what he wanted.

"Okay, let's go!"

**********

Guess who found out the boys would be having lamb skewers?

He overheard their conversation and, literally just came out of nowhere, asking if he could join them. And there they were, adding another male in the group.