▪ TWENTY-SEVEN

She felt stuffy and full in her abdomen. She could tell it was exactly in her bladder. It was extremely uncomfortable. Plus the heat in her body doubled the amount. She whined as her feet kicking the mattress to lessen the heat in her body. Still, removing the mattress didn't seem to solve how badly she needed to go to the toilet.

She wanted to get up but she was only to move her body side to side, carrying her own body felt like too heavy. It felt like more than fifty kilograms of dumbbell weights were being placed on her body. She whined at that.

Then, she heard a deep voice. It sounded like it belonged to a older man. "Oh? She's moving. Should I call Jungkook?"

Nahee slowly opened her eyes. The lights from the ceiling stung her eyes, also causing her head felt dizzy and the image of a well-groomed man seemed to be blurry. She asked, "who are you?"

"I am Taehy..." The dizziness in her head created a ringing in her ears that she couldn't catch the rest of the part.

"You are what?!"

"My name is Tae..."

Nahee grunted. She held her head as she moved to the side which faced the man who was with her. She tried to adjust her sight but the dizziness didn't seem to leave.

"My name is ...im Taehyung!" Taehyung repeated louder but due to the alcohol effect she misheard it as "byuntae*?! You are a byuntae!"

Nahee forcefully got up and gripped Taehyung's hair.

"Nahee-ssi! I'm not a byuntae! Argh!"

"Liar, liar! Stranger danger, pervert dangered!" Nahee chided as she smacked the male's head with the other hand. "You just said you are a byuntae!"

"I said —" Taehyung wasn't able to finish his words when Nahee suddenly hopped on his back, still gripping and smacking his head. He quickly thought of a solution. Knowing that the door at the entrance was opened, he staggered towards the space that led to the entrance. He needed Jungkook to notice what was happening.

Nahee pulled his hair before Taehyung could even shout Jungkook's name properly. "Jung... Jungkook-ah!!! ARGH!" The girl smacked his head even harder.

Jungkook and Yoongi realised what was happening in the room at the moment. The youngest was shocked, his jaw dropped while Yoongi froze with his eyes widened. They didn't expect leaving Nahee and Taehyung in the room for awhile would cause a chaos. What's more seeing Nahee behaved almost like a gorilla. That's the day when Jungkook finally understood why Nahee disliked alcohols.

"YOU IDIOTS DON'T JUST WATCH! HELP ME!" Taehyung yelled and the two men who were outside immediately went inside.

Jungkook went to Nahee and wrapped his arms around her waist, his face grimaced as he tried to pull the girl from Taehyung while Yoongi untangled the girl's hand that gripped Taehyung's hair, the older's expression almost look like he just saw a monster.

After a few struggles from untangling Nahee's hand from Taehyung's hair, eventually she was pulled away from him. Jungkook managed to hold Nahee from falling to the ground, he landed the girl almost instantly on the bed. On the other hand, Taehyung was touching his head, checking if there's blood. Nahee's grip was too hard that he could feel his scalp ripping.

"Drunk Nahee is scary," Taehyung whined with a sad grimace on his face. He kept touching his head to relieve the pain. "I thought my coconut was going to break."

"What did you to her?" Jungkook asked in an almost angry tone.

Taehyung was lucky that the younger had patience and gave him a chance to explain. "I didn't do anything! She asked who I am so I answered her by telling her my name."

Jungkook groused under his breath as he stared at Nahee.

On the other side, Yoongi was sighing. "We better get out of this area," he announced.

Jungkook made a glance at Yoongi. He understood why the older acted like that. He then asked, "what time does the party end?"

"Not sure, but probably soon."

After Yoongi told him, Jungkook took out his phone and checked the time. It was around midnight and he assumed that the party would probably end around one in the morning. He stole some time to stare at Nahee with a worry glint before exhaled a deep sigh and said, "let's go."

Yoongi and Taehyung left the room first, but Jungkook stayed there for awhile.

He carried Nahee and went to the side of the bed. He then carefully placed her on it and pulled the duvet up to her waist. He then leaned closer to her face. He wanted to move a little closer but suddenly hesitated.

The idea of landing a kiss on Nahee's forehead suddenly vanished after a reminder that they were contracted boyfriend and girlfriend came in his mind. Jungkook knew kissing the cheeks or forehead didn't against the contract, but he was afraid one small action would cause him to get himself overboard. He was only able to stare at her face features as his thumbs caressing her temple.

He gently smiled as he whispered, "good night."

He then leaned back, leaving her on the bed and finally left the room.

**********

The sun rays hit her eyes through the flexible, plastic curtain blinds. A long groan was heard as a hand pulled the duvet over her head. Her legs were finding their way to leave duvet, wanting some cool sensation to cool down the heat.

But then her eyes widened abruptly, realising the skirt of the dress she had her body was sliding up. She suddenly remembered about the party. Nahee jolted up to a sitting position, however she felt dizzy because of sudden action, as well as due to last night event.

"Aigoo..." She grunted as she held her messy head and bowing down in her position. She then groused in a low and slow tone, "how the f.ck I had alcohol last night?!"

She cussed and then long silence...

While she was in the middle of falling asleep again in the sitting position, she realised she was in her room. Her eyes widened again and gasped as she straightened her back. "How did I get in here?!"

She then added almost quietly, "I just hope I didn't do anything stupid..."

To make sure, she quickly left the bed to brush her teeth and change her clothes. She then left her room to find Jungkook.

_____________________________
|| A/N ||
*byuntae means pervert

If you guys realise this book is somehow fast pace, I want you guys to know that it is intentional.
The next books will go deeper. So the paces of the rest the book will be normal compare to this one.

And this update is actually a special one. Bcos its my 19th bdaayyyy!
And pls do check out my newest fanfiction. Its title is His Falling Rose

Dont forget to vote and comment! :) 💜