"Did something happen between Y/N and Koro-Sensei? "

"I don't know, stuff seems to have happened between Y/N and everybody, I've given up trying to keep track"

After she ran off, the game really started. Through numerous bribes and sob stories, over the next ten minutes, the number of people in jail declined, until the only one left was the golden-haired assassin who had been caught at the beginning of the game.

"Woah, Karasuma's really digging into the Octopus there, observed Sugino, he looks like he's about to pop a vein"

"Everyone shut up and look at this!" Fuwa seemed to be showing a Livestream of some fight downtown, but looking into it more closely, they recognised one of the people being shown,

"Is that Y/N? "

Meanwhile

Y/N wasn't sure how many of them there were, but they seemed to be multiplying, she cut down one, two more sprang up, it was like trying to fight a fucking hydra if the hydra in question was made up of angry men who had never heard of deodorant. She was aware of people filming, there were way too many cameras to take them all out, she pulled up her hood, hoping that would be enough to hide her face. She wouldn't be that affected if it got around, seeing as it was unlikely she would ever try to be a lawyer or a senator after this, but a viral video of the union could compromise the identities of several assassins. She was lucky enough to be wearing nondescript clothes, and enough makeup that she looked nothing like her normal self, but she was probably the only one, the others hadn't come prepared for a public fight, they didn't know that their target would call for backup and if any videos were spread around of this undercover work could become a nightmare for them. An assassin's face was one of their greatest weaknesses, she was beginning to see why her brother chose to cut his off entirely.

There were too many cameras around, she could only guess how many people were watching on the other end, not to mention the fact that she was already bleeding out so much that she probably couldn't end the fight quickly, even if she didn't have witnesses. All of a sudden, pain ripped through her side, looking down she could see the blood spreading. The bullet had just grazed her, but it was still painful enough that she just wanted to curl up. Too late she realised her mistake as three pairs of arms grabbed her, forcing her to her knees as her knife was ripped from her hands.

"Scythe, I presume, seeing how your pathetic little friends assumed they were saved as soon as you showed your... average-looking face." Y/N forced herself to stay still. She could make that bastard suffer for every comment later. The bastard in question grabbed her chin roughly, forcing her to meet his eyes, "now, oh great assassin, what on Earth made you think that you could take out the son of a major mob boss so easily? "

She grinned, "good question, but I've got a better one," she shook off the men holding her down with ease, they collapsed to the floor, seemingly asleep. It was almost pathetic how easy they succumbed to the poison on her blade, but it was worth it to see that panic on the targets face, "what on Earth made you think I only had one knife on me?"

It was a shame, the fight was over almost too quickly, the people filming were easily scared off once it started raining bullets and the only thing left to do was patch those involved up. Y/N felt as though she was ready to collapse, but seeing the state the others were in she soon realised she was one of the lucky ones.

"We've taken down all of the videos of the fights, and our... connections are going to take care of any copies that might be spread around." Corey looked beaten up too, his hair was stained slightly pink from unsuccessful attempts to wash the blood out, "also you got a call from E-class, they said it had something to do with the yellow... Octopus... thing." he handed her the phone and wheeled away. Her adrenaline from the fight was all gone, and the pain had returned tenfold. The last thing she wanted to do was go back to E class,