"Put me down Chris!" I yelled at him, but he just kept walking.

Suddenly he stopped and I looked around to find his car standing besides us. He opened the car door and forcefully placed me inside the car, closing the door at my face. He sat besides me and ordered his driver to drive the car immediately.

Wow, so here I go again!

I was angry at him, so instead of facing him, I started looking outside the car window.
After a few minutes, the car finally stopped and I decided to run from here, and ask help from some local people, but my attempts to open the car door got in vain. It was locked. I didn't realise that Chris was already out of the car and was then coming to my side. He opened the car door with his remote and immediately pulled me out of the car, carrying me in his arms like a bride.

"You will have to pay for this, Mr. Christian Wright," I warned him, narrowing my eyes at him, but he just chuckled at me in response,
"Go ahead Dr. Sophia," he told me.

He carried me to the same room where I was sleeping before and placed me softly on the king sized bed, when suddenly my stomach growled loudly in hunger. Woah! Is anything else left, that can embarrass me in front lf this devil?

"I guess you are hungry, little kitten. Sit here quietly. I will get you some food. And this time, don't you dare run away from here," Chris told me and went out of the room, closing the door behind him.

What should I do now? I am left with no other option. My phone is with that devil. So now I can't even call anyone for help. Great! Just great! I will have to get out from this place first and then asking some local person to lend me his/her phone, immediately call Elsa for help.

I started scanning the room to find a way to get out from this place.
There was a door on the other side of the room. I immediately went there and opened it to find that there was a balcony. Great! First step accomplished.

Now the second step is to search for something like a rope. I looked around the room and found my luggage placed there in one corner of the room. I immediately carried it and placed it on the bed. Opening it, I started searching for something which can work like a rope. And there it was. My saree from the last night was placed there beneath my other clothes. Who might have put it in my bag? I don't remember packing my bag last night. I was so tired that I badly needed some rest and hence I decided to pack my things in the morning. I guess, it might me Christian who might have packed my things.

Great Sophia! Waste your time in thinking such stupid things and skip the chance to run away from this place. My mind retorted back.

I rolled my eyes at my own thoughts and immediately carried the saree and my bag in the balcony.

I tightly tied one end of the saree with my bag and the other end with the balcony. I carried my bag and moving it slowly downwards, I left it on the ground, making sure that I didn't make any noise.

I myself jumped around the balcony and with the help of the rope, slowly landed on the ground. Looking around, I found no one standing there and so without wasting even one more minute, I immediately untied my bag from the saree and started carrying it with me. I reached the main gate, and opened it silently. I placed my one foot outside the gate and was about to place the other one, when suddenly someone gripped my wrist tightly and stopped me from moving further. Please God! It shouldn't be Chris! Please! Please! Pretty please! I prayed but God didn't listen to me. I turned around to find the devil himself standing behind me.

He made me leave my bag and pulled me closer to him, making me hit my nose at his hard chest,
"Ouch. It hurts you stupid. You broke my nose," I told him.

"Why can't you listen to me Sophia? Didn't I tell you that you can't leave this place without my permission? Then why are you trying so hard when you know that you are going to fail?" He told me, smirking at me.

Oh how I wish to wipe that smirk off his face.

"Shut up! And for your kind information, I don't listen to kidnappers," I told him boldly, looking directly in his eyes.

His eyes immediately turned darker, his muscles all tensed and he pulled me even more closer to him. And without letting me speak another word, he immediately placed his lips over mine.

He started sucking my lower lip and when I didn't allow him to enter my mouth, he bit on it, making me gasp in shock. He didn't miss the chance and immediately placed his tongue in my mouth. My mind stopped working. I felt like firecrackers were burning all around us. Butterflies started dancing in my stomach. My knees started becoming weak and I felt like I was losing control. So I immediately wrapped my arms around Chris's neck and held him tightly for support. I could feel him smirking in my mouth.

He left my mouth and started kissing my jawline, reaching my neck. He softly bit me there, making me moan in pleasure. I bet he has left a hickey there. Finally after torturing my neck for almost 5 minutes, he brought his face closer to mine and placed his forehead over my forehead,
"Sophia. Please stay with me in Spain, only for a few days. If you didn't like staying here after at least two days, I myself will take you to your home in India," Chris told me, his voice husky and his thumb rubbing my lower lip.

*******************************

HEYA LOVELY ANGELS!
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?
DID YOU LIKE IT?

PLEASE SHARE THE NOVEL MORE AND MORE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD TO STAY UPDATED ABOUT MY NOVELS.

WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND REVIEWS.

LOVE YOU ALL!!
TAKE CARE!!