Chapter 22 - Atleast I hope so

Khushi's POV

"We're going out we're going out we're going outt" Sheila said jumping around.

"Sheila, let me do your hair first. Come here!" Jaya said running behind her which made me laugh.

"Hey you ready?" Harry asked from the doorstep. I nodded. 

Although we felt a little bit of uncomfortableness from our fight recently, we were working it out. 

We're forever, darling. His words made me smile. 

"Where are we going today?" He asked.

"Tao experience!" I exclaimed.

"What?" He asked confused.

"You'll see." I said smiling at him. He extended his hand for me to hold and I interwined our fingers. He smiled.

"You are taking too long!!" Sheila said annoyed and I laughed. 

She held on to Harry's wrist as he held on to mine. I smiled while we both followed Sheila. 

*After reaching Tao experience*

"Let's go quad bike!" Jaya said and I gulped.

"It's scaryy!" I said which made Jaya slap her forehead.

"Scaredy cat. You sit this one out then. Gemma didi will come with us." Jaya said rolling her eyes and I smiled at them.

"Khushi, come! You can sit with me." Harry said smiling.

"I don't know." I said.

"You're coming." Harry said pulling me and everyone laughed.

Gemma was with Sheila in one bike, Harry and I were on another one, whereas Jaya got her own bike.

"Let's go" Anne said and we all started. 

"Wanna race once we reach the forest?" Harry asked and I looked at him in horror. 

"You're on." Jaya said.

"You guys go ahead. I'll just go slow just making sure of this little one's safety." Gem said smiling at Sheila who was holding on tight to her waist. 

"Are you crazy?" I whispered.

"Trust me." He said before he sped up.

"HEY THAT'S CHEATING!" Jaya said speeding up as well. I screamed whenever the bike shook and closed my eyes.

"Open your eyes, didi! And enjoy this." I heard Jaya's voice but I still kept my eyes shut.

"Open your eyes, babe. Feel the breeze hitting on your face, see how the sand looks when the sun rays hits on it. There's a lot to see. You'll enjoy it, I promise." Harry said softly. 

I slowly opened my eyes loosening my grip before I took in the view. Sand was all around but the way it looked so serene and calm made me forget about the speed Harry was going at.

"You're right." I said which made Harry smile.

"You have me. There's nothing to worry about." He said which made me smile.

"Too much romance. I'm out of here." Jaya said speeding up which made me laugh. 

Jaya ended up winning the race and although Harry did mind a bit as he was the most competitive, he let it go. 

"What next?" I asked confused.

"That one where we go in bubble and hit each other." Sheila said which made me giggle.

"Bubble soccer it is." 

*Once everyone was in their bubble*

"Khushi and I are in one team." Harry said and I shook my head.

"Nope. I'm with Jaya and Sheila." I said as we three formed a team. 

"Gemma, mum. We're in one team then." Harry said.

"You didn't choose us first so you're stuck alone, kid. We're with Madhav and Aditi." Gemma said forming a team with Anne, mom and dad. I laughed. 

"Come here. You can join us, you loser." I said giggling. 

"I demand a two on one match with Gemma and Khushi for ditching me." Harry said which made us all laugh. 

"You won't stand a chance." I said smirking. 

"Let's see." Harry said confidently. 

Harry was much stronger than either of us so he ended up winning the two-on-one.

"Jiju's in our team!" Jaya and Sheila said in unison.

As we rested for some time, Sheila decided to roll around in her zorb which was too funny to watch but ended up with her feeling dizzy.

"Let's play!" Harry said getting up. 

I rested for some more time as I watched both of our families play in this game. 

Even dad was enjoying it. He was laughing a lot. And I've only heard that in my childhood before things went wrong. 

We're gonna be just fine. 

Atleast I hope so.

*In the evening*

"I'm not tired!" Sheila said while she rubbed her eyes. 

"Okay, honey. You're not tired. We'll just lie down for sometime in the car and then we can go back to having fun okay?" I said smiling at her. She smiled back.

And as expected, as soon as she lied down, she slowly drifted off to sleep. 

"Today was a great day." Anne said to which everyone agreed.

"It's been a while since we had a family outing like this." Dad said which amazed me.

Wait does it mean he misses us being together like before? 

Does it mean something? Should it mean something? 

Or was it to convince everyone else?

"Would you look at that? We're a perfect family now." Harry said breaking me out of my chain of thoughts. 

"I know." I whispered back.

"Can't wait for us also to have a baby girl." He said which made me punch him lightly.

"Idiot. We aren't even married." I said blushing.

"Who said we need to be?" He said whispering and I blushed harder.

"Shut up, you dirty boy." I said giggling.

"Will you two quit being so cute? There are people who are still single here." Jaya said which made us laugh.

"Apna time aayega, kiddo." I said which made Harry scrunch his eyebrows.

"That means your time shall come." I said clarifying it to him which made him chuckle as well.

"Maybe we should take her to another party." Harry suggested.

"Oh hell no! We all remember what happened that day." I said to which Harry chuckled.

"But look where we are now, babe." He said interwining our fingers which made me smile.

"Hello you two. Can you stop planning my future when I haven't even finished high school?!" Jaya said which made us burst into laughter.

"Yeah exactly. We don't need to worry about that just yet." I said lying my head on Harry's shoulders.

We don't have anything to worry about.

Just yet.

Author's Note: There you go! Another update! Trying to be more regular in my updates now so hope you like this. :)

All the love, V. xx