Chapter 52 - But it's cute

Khushi's POV

"Good morning, babe." Harry said smiling sleepily.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." I said smiling back focussing my attention away from the computer screen.

"What you looking at?" He asked looking at the screen.

"Oh that! It's for my college applications. I'm trying to see which one's best. I don't know how to pay this much amount either. It's soo expensive here." I said frustrated.

"Hey we're married now. So leave the funds and all to me. You just choose a good college. Maybe Gem can help?" He suggested.

"Do you know where she got her degree from?" I asked.

"Sheffield Hallam University. Just call her up and you guys can make a decision together." He said and I nodded.

"You search while I make some coffee. Do you want?" He asked and I nodded.

I definitely didn't want Harry to pay huge amount of fees for me. I know we're literally married now but I'll feel guilty. 

"Wait don't you have to write IELTS or something?" Harry asked and I looked at him confused.

"I guess you have to cause I'm not from here. But I'll confirm with her. Hope she's free today." I said taking my phone out to text her.

"Babe, don't stress out okay? Take your time. I'm here with you for all decisions you make." He said and I nodded.

"I mean I have a few universities shortlisted. Like this university of South Wales, KLC school of arts and Plymouth College of Arts. Although Plymouth college seems really cool to get in. And see it's rated well too!" I said showing him the universities.

"You can choose whatever university you want, okay love? Don't worry about the fees. I'm here for that." He said kissing my forehead.

"What did I do to deserve you?"

"I ask that to myself every single day, love." He said.

Can you hear that? Oh it's my heart melting. 

Harry's POV

"Okay babe, I need to tell you something." I said while she focussed all her attention to me.

"What's up?" She asked confused.

"I have to go on tour again." 

And her smile just dropped.

"For how long?" She asked.

"Till October end." I said and she sighed.

"Oh"

"What I wanted to ask was... do you wanna come with me? Or are you going to stay here and try applying for colleges?" 

"I don't know. I'll just discuss with El on what all to do for applying. And then after that I'll make a decision." She said and I nodded.

"As you say so." I said lightly kissing her lips. 

"Right now I'll have to go to the studio. I'll be back in some time okay?" I said and she nodded.

"Wait you didn't have breakfast. I'll just make something really quick-"

"It's okay babe. I'll have something from outside okay? You just call El." I said smiling.

"You having food from outside when I'm home? Not happening, Styles." She said getting up which made me chuckle.

She can be so stubborn.