Chapter 48 - Okay so not a stalker

*The next day*

Harry's POV

I squinted my eyes to the light that seeped through the curtains. I turned to face an empty side of the bed.

"Khushi?" I called out. I put my pants on as I walked to the kitchen and there stood my beautiful wife in my shirt.

"Good morning, sleepyhead!" She said cheerfully.

"When did you even wake up?" I asked.

"Just like half an hour ago. I usually wake up earlier but you didn't necessarily let me sleep last night." She said blushing which made me smile.

"You can't deny it was one of the best night of your life." I said hugging her from behind kissing her shoulders.

"I can. Cause the best night of my life was when I met you." She said making me smile.

"Oh come here you" I said spinning her around and kissing her.

"Babe?" She said breaking our kiss.

"What?" I said playfully scrunching my eyebrows.

"Let me atleast turn off the stove." She said giggling.

"If it burns, it's all on you." I said smirking and she scoffed playfully.

"Excuse me? I'm not the one who's all turned on in the morning." She said punching me lightly.

"And it's rude to keep me waiting." I said spinning her around and kissing her lips yet again. I picked her up not breaking the kiss.  

*After a while* 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

*After a while* 

"I'm hungry." She said breaking the silence which made me laugh.

"But you haven't finished cooking." I said smirking.

"And who's fault is that?" She said turning around to face me.

"Hmmm not me anyway." I said smugly.

"Yeah yeah. Get up. Let's eat out." She said getting up but I pulled her again to the bed.

"But this is too comfy. I don't want to get up." I said pouting.

"But I'm hungryyyyy" She whined.

"You definitely know how to ruin the moment." I said chuckling and it was her turn to pout.

"Oh shut up." She said getting up. I sighed following.

"Where do we eat from?" I asked her.

"Take me to your favourite place." 

*A while later*

Khushi's POV

"I'll treat my love to an English breakfast today." He said starting the car.