Chapter 14 - You LIAR!

*2 days later*

Khushi's POV

I groaned at the number of colleges I had to choose from. Since even London is an option, the choice is even harder. 

"What happened, didi?" Jaya said sitting next to me.

"There's so many options to choose from, Jaya! It's frustrating. And the worst part is I have no clue where to choose from." I said frustrated. 

"Don't think about us so much, didi. I know you want to stay as close to us as possible but think of what's best for you." She said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"But I don't want to leave you guys in the hands of that monster."  I said placing my head in my hands.

"We'll be fine, didi. Secure your life first. So in the end, when you earn enough, you can actually get us out of here. It can be all upto you." She said smiling.

"What if I'm miles away after marriage and if something happens-" She covered my mouth with her hands stopping me from saying more.

"Nothing will happen. We can take care of ourselves too y'know?" She said trying to joke except for the fact that I didn't laugh. 

When she realized nothing's working, she gave me a hug. I sighed.

"You're stressing too much about it, didi. Just remember one thing. Just go with the flow. Whatever's meant to happen will happen. You stress about it or not." She said.

"Wait you're sure you're my younger sister only right? How did you become so wise?" I said giggling. She flipped her dramatically.

"Let's just say I'm born more wiser than you." She said winking.

"You little-" I said before she broke into a run.

"Jaya!" I said running behind her. I could hear her laugh and still run faster. 

"Girls, what are you doing?" Ma said coming with the dish in her hands.

"Ma! Save me!" Jaya said standing behind mom.

"There's curry in my hands so don't you dare make me drop it, Jaya." Mom said in a strict tone.

"Yeah Jaya. Don't make her drop it. So kindly step away from ma." I said glaring at her.

"Well well well what do I see here?" 

I heard a voice which immediately made me turn my head towards the door.

Wait whaaattt?! Howw in the world?! IT CAN'T BE!

As all the thoughts ran through my head, he just came and hugged me.

"Hey babe." 

It IS him. 

I just hugged him so hard making myself believe he's actually here. 

"You're here." I said crying. 

"Hey hey hey. Okay I expected you to jump in joy but why are you crying now?" Harry said chuckling.

"I'm just happy you're here." I said still not letting go of the hug.

"So what about us then huh?"

And out comes Gemma and Anne.

OH MY GODDDDDD

"You guys too?!" I said running to hug them too.

"Of course. We've been doing some planning you see." Anne said smirking. I just looked at her confused.

"Wait what planning?" I asked confused. 

"Our engagement of course!" Harry said hugging me from behind. 

"WHAT?! Like Engagement-engagement?!" I said shocked.

"Yeah, you idiot!" Gem said making me squeal in joy.

"But your tour..." I slowly asked Harry.

"I was lying to you. It's not till like another 2 weeks." He said smirking.

"You LIAR!" I said punching his arm.

"Oww that hurt." He said rubbing his arm.

"Serves you right for lying to me." I said glaring at him.

"You didn't even check his website?" Anne asked. I shook my head.

"I trusted this guy enough, Anne. And that was a mistake." I said playfully rolling my eyes.

"Reallllyyyy? Trusting me was a mistake huh?" He asked playfully. 

"Yup. That's exactly what I said." I said sticking my tongue out.

I started slowly backing away before he started running behind me. I squealed and ran faster. 

 "What's going on here?" 

I stopped in my tracks as I saw dad standing in the doorway. Both Harry and I just stood there embarassed. 

"When did you come?" He asked Harry.

"Oh just now. How are you, dad?" Harry asked. 

Dad. He called my dad 'dad'. Wait doesn't he always call that? Why am I even thinking so much about this?

"I'm good, Harry. How was your flight?" He asked back.

"Good but tiring. Could use a good nap." He said smiling tiredly. 

"I'm sure you guys could sleep here for now. We'll adjust." Ma said.

"Oh no no. We don't want to a burden for you. We've booked a room at the hotel nearby so we'll stay there. We just came to say hello." Anne said smiling.

"Please stay?" Sheila said pouting.

Her attempt at trying to have a peaceful day without dad's tortures. I felt guilty.

"Oh darling. It's gonna be hectic for your mom and your sisters. We can't do that now can we?" Anne said smiling at her sympathetically.

"Oh it won't be a problem at all. She has both Jaya and I to help her. Trust me" I said trying to support Sheila. 

They three looked at each other trying to decide. I crossed my fingers behind my back. 

"Okay, honey. Your wish." 

Sheila jumped in joy and rushed to give a hug to Anne. Anne bent on her knees before giving Sheila a proper hug.

"Well I'll go get the things from the hotel then. Khushi? Want to join?" Harry asked before I nodded my head.

"I'll just change and come." 

"Oh Harry I think you can sleep off your jetlag now. She ain't going to finish dressing any time soon." Jaya said making everyone laugh while I just glared at her.

"Give me 5 minutes." I said rushing to the bedroom. I couldn't contain my excitement. 

Harry's here. Anne's here. Gemma's here. Our engagement is soon. 

These are going to be funn few days for sure.

Author's Note: Ooo their engagementtt is coming up. Excited? Cause I sure am. 

All the love, V. xx