Chapter 43 - They definitely won

*3 months later*

Khushi's POV

As I stared at the mehendi in my hand, I couldn't help but smile more than ever. 

"Oh good you're here. Sangeet's about to start and I plan on crushing the groom's side." Meera said which made me laugh.

"I wonder what the groom's side got though." I said which made her roll her eyes.

"It won't be better than ours anyway." She said.

"We'll see. Either way, they're going to be my in-laws soon so I'm not picking sides here. I know you both will be amazing." I said smiling at her.

She just kept on talking like how she usually does while we passed by our family to go sit in front. Having Meena by my side while walking through crowds didn't make me feel smothered or anything so it was a huge relief.

"Hey beautiful." Harry greeted me placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Hii" I said blushing.

"Okay I have a question." Harry asked.

"Yeah what's up?" I asked confused.

"What actually is this Sangeet thing?" He asked which made me smile.

"Sangeet is just like a celebratory ceremony if that makes sense. Like people from both sides dance or sing to celebrate the marriage." I said smiling.

"Then why a competition?" He asked.

"Oh it's just to increase the fun." I said giggling.

The music started playing turning our focus on stage. My sisters and Meena was going first and I cheered for them. 

First it was Sheila and her friend Devika.  

My heart grew at seeing her dance in front of so many unknown people

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

My heart grew at seeing her dance in front of so many unknown people. She was so shy that she never even danced in front of our relatives. 

"She dances good." Harry said and I nodded smiling.

Then the rest of them joined and did an amazing dance. I was surprised at the amount of coordination they had considering just a day's practice. 

"Your side would have a really hard time against this." I said giggling.

"But I know for sure we'll be the most fun out there." He said smirking which made me scrunch my eyebrows.

"You just wait." He said winking and I smiled at him.

Right on queue, the boys came on stage. Their friends stood behind while Louis stayed in the front. 

"He's the lead dancer?" I asked.

"You wait and watch." He said smirking.

And an Indian tune started playing and they started dancing along with it which made me laugh. The guys in the background were in sink and Louis, well let's just say he was dancing.