Chapter 53 - That's a promise

Khushi's POV

"Khushi, can you get me my 'obsession' hoodie?" He called out.

He was getting ready to go on tour and I was trying my best to not show how I'm actually feeling inside.

"No can't do." I said smiling.

"Why- Ohh" He said realizing I was wearing it instead.

"I think it suits me more than you." I said smirking.

"Heeeyyyy" He said which made me laugh.

"Packing done?" I asked standing in the doorway.

"Yeah..." He trailed off coming closer to me.

"I wish you could come with me though." He said and I just gave him a hug.

" He said and I just gave him a hug

"It's just for a few months, babe. You'll be alright. We'll be alright." I said holding back my tears.

"I know." He said pulling away from the hug just to kiss me on the forehead.

"You're going to go with the boys yeah?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah they'll be here soon." He said pulling away from the hug.

And as if on queue, his phone rang indicating a call from Niall and I sighed.

"Yeah I'll be right there." He answered and ending the call just seconds after he picked up.

"I love you and I'll try to call you everyday okay? I'm not sure how hectic our schedule will be but I'll try my best to call you every now and then." He assured and I smiled.

"Don't worry about that. Just call when you have time okay? I love you." I said placing a kiss on his lips.

"I love you too, babe." He said closing the door behind him. 

The house suddenly felt so empty and it killed me more and more. 

I decided to watch some netflix to distract myself and put the first animated show that came up.

Spongebob squarepants.

*A while later* 

The door bell rang which confused you. You didn't order any food nor did you call anyone over.

Wonder who it could be.

"What are you doing here?" I asked the brunette guy I call my best friend, Varun.

"What am I doing here? I figured you'll be watching spongebob squarepants all sad because Harry is not here. " He said.

"How did you know about spongebob? Have you kept cameras in my house?" I asked confused.

"No. Just you're really predictable. Come on. Change your dress. We're going out." He said shrugging.

"I'm not in a mood." I said going back to the couch.