29- Best Present Ever

*"It's gonna be okay," Molly said as She rubbed small circles into my back trying to comfort me.

"What if It's not?" I looked down into my lap at the overly priced pee stick that every girl my age fears to look at.

"Then you'll be a mom," Molly looked at me with seriousness.

"A mom? I can't be a fucking mom! I can't even take care of myself, let alone another person!" The whole idea was starting to freak me out more and more.

"You're thinking too much. It's not like you'll have to do it alone. You'll have Sammy and the boys to help. And I'll be here," Molly said.

I shook my head in disagreement at her statement.

"Did we find out yet!?" Nate came sprinting down the stairs and into my room.

I shook my head and then took a deep breath, finally working up the courage to pick it up.

I flipped over the little purple stick and gasped at the results.

"BabyGirl," Nate said as he looked and then started to rub my back and giving me a big hug, "What happened? "

"She fucked your best friend, that's What fucking happened," Molly whispered yelled as She paced around the room.

I don't want to have to actually think that something like this is really happening, but it is.

We were always safe, but I guess Maybe we forgot one night? I didn't think we did, but apparently it happened and now I'm stuck with this burden or gift some people would call it.

"I need air," I said and jumped up and made my way up the stairs.

"Happy birthday princess!" My mom yelled at me as I made my way past the kitchen and towards the front door.

I gave her a small Thank you and then left as fast as I could.

I couldn't be home and look at my mom right now.

What is She gonna say when She finds out? She'll probably kick me out.

And then when Sammy finds out, he'll never talk to me again.

What's gonna happen when Lori finds out? Oh my gahd. Lori will hate me forever.

Everything right now is just so fucked up.

I went outside, got into my car, and decided to just drive. Drive to wherever my lost mind took me.

Why did this have to happen to me? I don't know how to take care of a kid. I'm just not ready. And I know Sam definitely isn't ready for something like this. His life is just taking off. With his music and his name is starting to get bigger and bigger, bringing a kid into his life right now is just going to mess everything up and bring us all down.

And What about me and Sam? What about me and Taylor?

Me and Sam haven't really put a label on things and we kinda fell apart after the whole Chicago thing. I love him so much, but after what happened, I Don't know how well we'd be able to build a relationship.

And me and Taylor have been talking a lot more lately. When everything went down in Chi town, Taylor was there for me through it all. Hell, he even convinced all of the guys to stay an extra week and a half in Omaha, just for my birthday. Me and him have been getting a lot closer lately, and if he finds out, he'll never want to talk to me again.